Sign in to follow this  
TinaTime

New Gal

gtwc

Chanel J12s (in their variations) seem pretty popular.

Maybe even a Patek Philippe quartz.............

BTW, welcome.

And learn to ignore JohnG !!

And never, ever click on any links he provides - not unless you want to be mentally scarred for life !

:giggle:

TinaTime

Thank you all for your comments and great suggestions. Mark8111 your wife is going to love it, what a beautiful watch.

mark8111

Thanks Tina

Yeah I think she will, she's already got the 24mm version but can't really see the dial now.. she needs the bigger version. Glad you liked it. Just a sample of the many ladies watches on offer

Cheers Mark

BentleySharp

'Ello 'Ello and welcome to the RWG.

You'll find many different ladies watches available from our TD's (Trusted Dealers). Although most emphasis is put into the men's watch market, there's still a healthy offering for the fairer sex.

I don't know if it's still available, but the white ceramic Chanel watch that was so popular was repped, as well as some of the Cartier ladies models and Omega. You'll get an idea after browsing some of the TD's websites.

Enjoy your time here :)

Odyseus

Anyone else noticed that women get a lot more welcome messages than men on here..................

Flys around shit . . .

I was thinking the same thing !!!

trailboss99

Welcome! Crazy hours, J12, Date Just, several Chopards and a few others will make a good starting point.

plankton

Tina the guys always pour out for a girl, all you need to do is read and ask. Promise your gonna get an answer.

Anyone else noticed that women get a lot more welcome messages than men on here..................

No shit!

TinaTime

I'm still reading forum posts and looking at watches on various trusted vendor sites. I want to thank those who run and contribute to RWG. I am enjoying it very much and hopefully am learning the ropes so that I don't annoy anyone with an improper question or comment. I am itching to buy a watch, but I want to be as informed as possible before I do.

myaz

os

Flys around shit . . .

Methinks he hit the post button before he thought.

As per JohnG, a thick skin helps, it's often boys being boys, some more perceptive than others.

There also are come very close Cartier reps, look at the Tanks and Santos models, many sizes.