Sign in to follow this  
plankton

KW 382 Bronzo- A Pic Perfect One

ddaddy1982

Great watch indeed.

New to the forum and this is my first post here. Not sure if this is permissible, but if you are happy and trust (which I assume you are) with the service, would you mind sharing the contact of the micro-TD. I am looking for the same watch and had few unsuccessful attempts. PM if do not want to make public.

Understood and respect if you are not comfortable on doing so.

.dan

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

PM me too while your're at it plankton....

although it looks like i'm going KW V3 from psycospike

ddaddy1982

I love mostly everything about the KW V3,but I wouldn't mind using a trusted TD, preferable one that can do few mods and some primary QC. I assume you've dealt with psycospike in the past and she/he can be trusted.

I appreciate your comments.

.d

kleban

I must admit I didn't get the Panerai thing at first, but they're growing on me. This is an interesting looking watch - but maybe a bit bigger than I would be comfortable with...

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

,but I wouldn't mind using a trusted TD, preferable one that can do few mods and some primary QC.

.d

ddady... There are TD's ,Trusted Dealers.... What is this Trusted TD you are looking for....

TD's are trusted for a reason....

Ken is not TD here anyway..... TD's don't do mods.... most do QC

Kleban... if 47mm is too big.... 80% of Pams are 44's....so you've still got lots of choice

ddaddy1982

,but I wouldn't mind using a trusted TD, preferable one that can do few mods and some primary QC.

.d

ddady... There are TD's ,Trusted Dealers.... What is this Trusted TD you are looking for....

Kleban... if 47mm is too big.... 80% of Pams are 44's....so you've still got lots of choice

Thank you Andman,

I understand the meaning of a Trusted Dealer, but I was hopping to get some recommendation for members that worked with such TD or a micro dealer for this specific model.

One that can do so mods, like changing the orings to make it water proof as much as possible, some regulation work to get it close to COSC. I am helpless when it come to watch work, unfortunately .

Or I need to find a watch craftsman here in Toronto, Canada that could do that for me.

Maybe I am taking the wrong approach, gladly accepting suggestions.

.d

mysterio

.d

Thank you Andman,

I understand the meaning of a Trusted Dealer, but I was hopping to get some recommendation for members that worked with such TD or a micro dealer for this specific model.

One that can do so mods, like changing the orings to make it water proof as much as possible, some regulation work to get it close to COSC. I am helpless when it come to watch work, unfortunately .

Or I need to find a watch craftsman here in Toronto, Canada that could do that for me.

Maybe I am taking the wrong approach, gladly accepting suggestions.

.d

I suggest you find a watchsmith in Canada. TDs don't do this kind of work standard and won't/can't do it as they don't have the people who can do anything beyond assembly and simple QC.

plankton
fNMmo8a.jpg

UmpaHimself

Fuck me that is beautiful especially on that strap,drool!

Yeah that strap is killer!

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Plank ... u just nail the pics... you capture the essence of the watch

lucky i've already placed my order...

trailboss99

Plankton.... does the Bronzo take a bit of upkeep.... sorry for my ignorance, but how bad does it tarnish it or is it coated...

It is supposed to tarnish, Plank is being different, he polished his.

If you want it shiny I'd be guessing a quick going over with a cape cod every week or two would keep it that way, it depends on where yu live and what's in the air matye.

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Thanks Boss... That was what I was looking for.....

I live in two completely different environments , 6 months at a time, so it'll be interesting to see how the metal reacts..

One at altitude , very dry and cold.. The other sea level , humid ,hot and salt in the air....

Cape cods are at the ready

plankton

Easiest way for this watch is a quick lemon bath (it is water tight) , 1/2 lemon in 1/2 cup of warm water in small dish. Let the watch sit for a couple of minutes and then brush it with a toothbrush and toothpaste.

I like the clean look, at least right now.

Plankton.... does the Bronzo take a bit of upkeep.... sorry for my ignorance, but how bad does it tarnish it or is it coated...

It is supposed to tarnish, Plank is being different, he polished his.

If you want it shiny I'd be guessing a quick going over with a cape cod every week or two would keep it that way, it depends on where yu live and what's in the air matye.

Thanks Boss... That was what I was looking for.....

I live in two completely different environments , 6 months at a time, so it'll be interesting to see how the metal reacts..

One at altitude , very dry and cold.. The other sea level , humid ,hot and salt in the air....

Cape cods are at the ready

plankton

The more of these I see I realize how difficult they must be to buy one thats all set up perfect.

Is BRONZE more difficult to work with?

plankton

This is on the way to Zach today!

geecee

That looks amazing with that strap, i have just ordered my first watch from KW the rose gold PAM511 cant wait for it to arrive.

perry

I have the factory v2 and I love it. However the watch cleaned of patina really looks too much like brass. I have three bronze strap buckles from three different sources....they look the same in terms of color. My Bronzo however is much more brassy looking....totally different color. I suggest that the patina on this watch is a very good thing as it alters it's brassy look making it a more gen like looking watch.

Pamfan47

I am not sure about that strap

plankton

This is one I wish they would make in a 44 or so. Loved it but just a bit to large or me.

romannyc

color looks off on your bronzo, however bronze changes color with age... how long did you have your watch for because the image below is a watch 3 years old.

0505151417_zpsl7bxrskr.jpg

above is a real bronzo

Edited by romannyc

plankton

Man I've never kept a watch for more than 3 months. It's Bronzo- bathed in lemon to keep it shiny. I maybe had that one for 3 months or so.

I do not like the patina look, reason for the lemon baths.

romannyc

Man I've never kept a watch for more than 3 months. It's Bronzo- bathed in lemon to keep it shiny. I maybe had that one for 3 months or so.

I do not like the patina look, reason for the lemon baths.

yeah im about to order the 382 V3 from KW

skywalker710

0d3596b51c13350c52e4cb95ca34b711.jpg

My old and 1st bronzo says hello. Still serves its purpose!!

tandrewdavies

Think one of these will be my next purchase. I like the look when watch has tarnished with a couple of clean spots!!!

plankton

Think one of these will be my next purchase. I like the look when watch has tarnished with a couple of clean spots!!!

One of the best reps made IMO, movement is average but the watch itself is fantastic! It's a big boy....