Sign in to follow this  
Sale

www.watches--mens.com FRAUD?

Sale

Does anyone have any experience with that seller?

I have found a watch that I want but I dont know if I can trust them.

please see if your have some answers.

tnx

PatronSaintofChainsaws

If they aren't listed here as a trusted dealer, then don't buy from them.

Choose your dealer first, then choose your watch.

KBH

There are thousands of replica dealers on the Internet. Probably less the 10% are legitimate. Why would you want to take the chance of getting ripped off by someone that you know nothing about. We spend a lot of time and energy to find honorable and trustworthy dealers to keep our members from getting scammed.

If you give your money to some stranger on the net, we will be unable to help in any way should you have problems, get the wrong watch, or no watch at all. All dealers get their watches from the same rep factories. If our dealers cant find it, more than likely no one else can.

Sale

On sites of trusted seller there is no watch that I want.

that is my problem.

mulder

If you have a watch you are after either post it here and someone will find it for you or contact Mary from Watch International and Mary will source it for you.

Believe me its better to buy from a trusted dealer than to go throught the heart break of wasting you money for a cheap crappy watch or what you usually get froma scam artist and that is nothing for your money.

David

PS What are you looking for?

KBH
On sites of trusted seller there is no watch that I want.

that is my problem.

Take a good look at the picture on that site that you're looking at. Lots of scam sites use gen pictures. It doesn't mean that you'll get the watch in the picture.

greg_r

Gen photos masquerading as reps. Yes, scammers. They're 'selling' reps that don't exist - you'll either get nothing at all, an empty box or something completely different from what you ordered.

If the trusted dealers can't get you the rep you want, it probably doesn't exist, sorry.

Brightlight

Don't some of these newbies ever read anything first? The OP's site talks about 'Japanese' and 'Swiss' replicas, well known scammer bullshit.

Looking back to when I started in this line, I'd found many websites selling rep watches, even found their fake 'review' site, but I still wasn't going to risk paying out money to an unknown internet site and maybe risking my credit card, then I found the rep forums and read and read and read and realised I was wise to research first. It is clear that a lot of these newbies can't be bothered to research and want the quick easy fix, even arguing that "On sites of trusted seller there is no watch that I want".

It's just not sinking in, is it............................................ :)

greg_r

lol@BL nope. :)

Sale
Don't some of these newbies ever read anything first? The OP's site talks about 'Japanese' and 'Swiss' replicas, well known scammer bullshit.

Looking back to when I started in this line, I'd found many websites selling rep watches, even found their fake 'review' site, but I still wasn't going to risk paying out money to an unknown internet site and maybe risking my credit card, then I found the rep forums and read and read and read and realised I was wise to research first. It is clear that a lot of these newbies can't be bothered to research and want the quick easy fix, even arguing that "On sites of trusted seller there is no watch that I want".

ok, I understand what you mean, but my intention was to investigate if that seller is a good seller or not.

but always is a possibility that some new seller is a good seller because, you can not know for all seller if they are good or not.

but I will not buy watch until I have some proof that I will get a good watch for my money.

mulder

You still havent told us what you are looking for yet.

You may be looking for a watch that hasnt been repped as yet.

David

Edited by mulder

Brightlight

ok, I understand what you mean, but my intention was to investigate if that seller is a good seller or not.

but always is a possibility that some new seller is a good seller because, you can not know for all seller if they are good or not.

but I will not buy watch until I have some proof that I will get a good watch for my money.

If you read all the details on recommended dealers you will understand why they are good sellers and why you should only buy from them. T

Try also reading this thread -

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=39

and then figure out why you should avoid the site you mentioned.

And you still haven't said which watch you want that is only available on this scam site...........................

Sale

I want Maurice Lacroix Memoire 1 watch.

tnx for advice

Brightlight
I want Maurice Lacroix Memoire 1 watch.

tnx for advice

email both Mary at Watch Internation and Lay at Replica Make (their details should be in their sections of the forum) with pics of the watch you want. They will be able to tall you if they can obtain this watch. It is also possible it has not been repped, they will be able to tell you that as well.

greg_r

No replica of that model - and unlikely ever to be one, unfortunately.

The movement and general construction is rather unusual - if they were to try and rep it the closest you'd get is a vague approximation, I'm afraid.

SliceMaster

It's just not sinking in, is it............................................ :lolcina:

Couldn´t agree more!!

Sale
No replica of that model - and unlikely ever to be one, unfortunately.

The movement and general construction is rather unusual - if they were to try and rep it the closest you'd get is a vague approximation, I'm afraid.

I was thinking also like you.

but one more watch I want and that is Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Masterpiece Lune Rétrograde but also not found nowhere.

Mary has told me that Memoire 1 is not made rep.

greg_r

another very complex movement if I remember correctly. You're very unlikely to find that either, I'm afraid (again, I don't think it's repped). You have to bear in mind that the movements available to rep manufacturers are fairly limited - watches with lots of complications do exist in replica, but they're rarer and all but a few do not work in the same way as the genuine.

Additionally, Maurice Lacroix are not one of the more popular makes, which means its even less likely that more than a few mainstream models will be replicated.

Sale
another very complex movement if I remember correctly. You're very unlikely to find that either, I'm afraid (again, I don't think it's repped). You have to bear in mind that the movements available to rep manufacturers are fairly limited - watches with lots of complications do exist in replica, but they're rarer and all but a few do not work in the same way as the genuine.

Additionally, Maurice Lacroix are not one of the more popular makes, which means its even less likely that more than a few mainstream models will be replicated.

Yes, I know all that, but I cant help myself, i want watches that are different,

like greubel forsey because of their design, I dont care about mechanism.