Sign in to follow this  
Casper0

PerfectWathes.net

Casper0

Hi,

I am new in the Replica seen and have some questions.

Does any one have any experiance with the folowing site's :

PerfectWathes.net

WatchesWell.com

Superwatches. net

Thanks for the help.

KBH

Scam replica sites are like cockroaches and they breed like rabbits. :D

If you try those sites please report back and let us know how it works out for you. :popcorn:

Heed Greg's advice and you'll be a happy replica watch owner.

Casper0

Thanks for the fast response. And the heads up !

rda1

100percent what they said

baruch
Thanks for the fast response. And the heads up !

Hey man,

Dont take risks, what kind of watch do you want?

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :lol:

PGL

That's why forums like this are necessary, to avoid all those freaking roaches...

You did the wise thing joining... :lol:

ReplicaFromDownunder

go with what Greg_R said!! +1

Those 3 mentioned websites would be like buying a diamond online from a seller from Kenya.

jimmybond007

Those 3 mentioned websites would be like buying a diamond online from a seller from Kenya.

This is my first post so hope this is helpful. I have used Perfect Watches net and they were excellent. Their watches are far from being close to the original but the quality is excellent and their customer service is the best I have come across. They almost always online, courteous and honour their return policies. I was having problem 'kick starting' my phone (I got it working) and they offered and paid me 30% refund for the inconvenience. I'm actually surprised they're not a Trusted Dealer.

Anyway, always like to stick up for someone/something that is getting bad press for no reason :lol:

SliceMaster

This is my first post so hope this is helpful. I have used Perfect Watches net and they were excellent. Their watches are far from being close to the original but the quality is excellent and their customer service is the best I have come across. They almost always online, courteous and honour their return policies. I was having problem 'kick starting' my phone (I got it working) and they offered and paid me 30% refund for the inconvenience. I'm actually surprised they're not a Trusted Dealer.

Anyway, always like to stick up for someone/something that is getting bad press for no reason :)

Here we go again....you will soon be found by these :lol::lmao2::banhamster: so :bugger off:

roberto

Anyway, always like to stick up for someone/something that is getting bad press for no reason :lol:

Yes, sound advice from someone no one knows and who has never posted on here before.

My first post was to say everyone should holiday on the moon and wear hats on their feet, can't understand why everyone ignored that.

SliceMaster

Yes, sound advice from someone no one knows and who has never posted on here before.

My first post was to say everyone should holiday on the moon and wear hats on their feet, can't understand why everyone ignored that.

:lmao2::banhamster:

greg_r

Anyway, always like to stick up for someone/something that is getting bad press for no reason :lmao2:

Oh brother.. :lol:

Well, if true (which I doubt) you're one of the few lucky ones. Lots of folks have had major problems with these guys. Yes, they ship a watch but it won't necessarily be worth what you paid for it, and in most instances won't actually be anything like what's described - their descriptions are mostly complete bullshit.

Steer clear - we've been doing this a long time and there are reasons why we call these idiots scammers - they're not the worst we've found, but they're a LONG way from being the kinda dealer we'd ever consider adding to the trusted list.

Del

Hello and, er...welcome... :banhamster:

Learn you will :lmao2:

SteveR123
Hi,

PerfectWathes.net

WatchesWell.com

Superwatches. net

Thanks for the help.

My first rep order was from superwatches.net, before I found this and other forums. I received what I ordered, definitely overpaid, but not by a huge amount. They did send me regular updates on the status of my order, and did follow up and ask me if I was happy with my order once it arrived. Seemed like great customer service, but perhaps the cost of that service is lower quality reps then you'll find as the standard among the trusted dealers here.

Hth

Rustbucket
Hi,

PerfectWathes.net

WatchesWell.com

Superwatches. net

Thanks for the help.

These guys crack me up. I'm new here too and am heading their advice. Its a jungle out there and its good to tread where thousands have gone before.

trailboss99

Thanks RB, ignore the shill and the mistaken one above :thumbsup2:

Col.

bm3power

i was referred to watcheswell.com from another site called replicawatchreport.com.

I'm so glad that i found this forum.

My experience with watcheswell was not good. Ordered a watch for the wife, an Omega with white leather strap. Apparently customs had the watch for over 30 days. Got frustrated canceled my order. Got the money back. Kudos to them for their return and customer service.

Anyways when the watch arrived, decided to open it up and take it look. Boy was i disapointed with the quality of the watch. Looked cheap, felt cheap, the minute hand had a hole it in. That POS is on it's way back to CHINA.

So stay away from watcheswell!!!!

Blue Rocket
i was referred to watcheswell.com from another site called replicawatchreport.com.

My experience with watcheswell was not good. Ordered a watch for the wife, an Omega with white leather strap. Apparently customs had the watch for over 30 days. Got frustrated canceled my order. Got the money back. Kudos to them for their return and customer service.

Anyways when the watch arrived, decided to open it up and take it look. Boy was i disapointed with the quality of the watch. Looked cheap, felt cheap, the minute hand had a hole it in. That POS is on it's way back to CHINA.

i've ordered my first replica from perfectwatches.net, it came in a few days and was of really nice quality, i still wear it! Zero issues as far as I am concerned, packaging was great as well.

dingle

i've ordered my first replica from perfectwatches.net, it came in a few days and was of really nice quality, i still wear it! Zero issues as far as I am concerned, packaging was great as well.

So you got lucky.

I strongly recommend against ordering anymore from them.

vonGluberschmidt

what's with all the "1" post guys saying crap sites are awesome?

GULAG anyone?

Balad1

Yo Blue Rocket!

128666583878358068.jpg

To the Gulag with you MoFo!

Caliper

I ordered a watch from them before joining here.

Order a Tag worth 120+shipping according to them. They then insisted that my credit card was not eligible because I was a new customer and they didn't want to get scammed, they suggested Western Union. Dodgy, I thought, so I ignored it and left it as it is.

A week later I get an email from a sale rep' asking if everything was fine and they would give me a 10% discount for the troubles. She was so kind so I figured, what the hell, reason I was purchasing was to see the quality of their 'low end' watches before I made a bigger purchase.

Payed Western Union, got the watch in 8 days BUT, I had to pay the DHL guy an amount for the delivery (which was consequently the 10% discount).

The watch looks nice, solid, but the crown came off and the watch stops occasionally making it a pain to adjust the hour cause the crown keeps coming off when turned.

I honestly wouldn't give this watch 100+, Perfectwatches.com have some seriously inflated prices on their stuff.

From my experience, I would stay away from them.

Del
I honestly wouldn't give this watch 100+, Perfectwatches.com have some seriously inflated prices on their stuff.

From my experience, I would stay away from them.

I think what you meant to say was "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE SCAMMING BASTARDS!".....:P