Casper0

PerfectWathes.net

Caliper

hahahaha! indeed.

pfcdre

:P

machiavegli

Hi fellow watch addicts.

This is my newbie post, please be gentle.

Before I joined this forum I ordered not one but three (3!) watches from perfect watches net after a classmate recommended them. The website(s) is/are slick, shipping/tracking was fine, watches looked like pictures. I feel they are not scammers, but overall the quality I think is hit-or-miss for the high price. In the future I will probably not order with them again--AsiaKrono on the Trusted list has the models that I'm after and looks like better quality replicas for essentially the same $$.

Hublot Big Bang Rose Gold hb34: really great, my new fave watch. The tire-like strap is especially cool, but I wish it had crystal back. I compared it to photos on Hublot.com and it's damn close tribute watch. I don't like that the second hand jumps instead of sweeping, or that the second hand resets to 9 o'clock not 12.

Bell Ross black dial with blue BR16: good looking, heavy, looks real at distance, but multiple design goof ups. It came with glass cracked, so I can't imagine it's "sapphire crystal" as advertised. The band is attached with a 24mm spring bar not allen screws like the original, and the fake "screws" where the screws should be are flathead not Allen. However, when I contacted them re: glass they are shipping me new glass (instead of making me pay return postage to China and a restocking fee), so that was nice.

Omega Deville OM104 (for my wife): lightweight made in china feel but does look like photos. Would strongly not recommend as it feels very cheap.

By the way when you call their customer support they don't give the site name just mention "replicas", I think they use the same support number for probably dozens of websites.

Anyway, I'm over PW net now, but I don't think they're as crappy in 2011 as the forum old-timers all say. Citibank held my payment on them initially because the biller is in China apparently.

Tbarabash

Right before I found this forum, I had ordered a watch from perfectwatches.net... being 100% new to replicas I had no idea what the price of a good quality replica would be and was dumb and impulsively ordered one of their "Swiss" tag heuer watches, a grand carrera 36 with rubber strap and the black PVD faceplate. Came out to around ~700$ with shipping (sigh...). So the tracking and customer service was great and speedy, watch came and immediately out of the box the minute hand was either loose or broken and was just swinging arbitrarily around according to whatever way gravity was pulling it.. it was resting on the face of the watch, pushing the hour hand around as it moved, even scratched the face and left a small nick in the black paint showing the stainless steel under it.

The "swiss ETA movement" is NOISY, having it wind sounds like one of those old wind up cars kids have that you drag along the ground winding up. On top of that, on the movement piece itself, where it should say "SWISS MOVEMENT" it instead reads "SISS MOVEMENT". Needless to say I got in contact with their customer service immediately and complained, they offered to wave the $30 restocking fee since it arrived broken. I pressed to have them cover the cost of return shipping, they said it'd be up to manager's discretion, but I'm pretty much sure they won't reimburse me for that. So I'll be out whatever it costs to send back the watch and the free 'burberry' wallet they gave me, probably will be 80-100$ I'm guessing (sigh again...) but I'll do whatever it takes to get this shit off my hands and back to them.

I have since ordered a tag heuer carrera 36 from marvellousreplicas since (he?she?) is the only one that had the model I want, the stainless steel body with the black rubber wristband, and there isnt a single negative feedback from them on the forum. I guess all in all it could have gone worse (pending I actually receive my refund... still kinda nervous about that but I've read of other people getting their refunds no problem so it should be okay). Of the 700 I was initially prepared to spend, the MR tag heuer cost me about 390 + the 100$ I'll lose to ship that piece of shit back to china and I'll still be ahead of the game 210$.

Good thing I got some overtime lately ahha :lol: Anyways I'm overjoyed to have found this forum and had this all work itself out for me.

OH OH OH On another note, the "double saphire AR" crystal that perfectwatches say they used for my watch seemed like shit. It reflected more than my citizen and bulova watches, I could barely see the broken non working time through the fuckin thing. I'm hoping that the double saphire AR from MR.com is actually what it says to be haha and doesn't let me down

zaos

MR is great. I do all my business with them nowdays....

Member X

Sorry to hear about the scammed among you!

Get some pics up so we can share your pain!

Smurf

Hi, this is my newbie post and it comes with LOTS of trepidation as i found this site ONLY after i already ordered from PerfectWatches.net.

Now, the shipping info shows it has cleared customs here in Los Angeles but yet to be delivered.

I'm highly worried that i wasted my $$ given the concerns and opinions of the forum members.

I bought 3 watches - all Jap movt so it was alot cheaper than the "swiss" versions. 1 x Omega Planet Ocean co-axial Quantum Of Solace, 1 x Rolex Milgauss and 1 x Audemars Piguet Royal Oak.

I hope they arrive in good working order... or rather good as good can be. At this point, any ideas if they do not arrive to my satisfaction how i can get my $ back or am i just SOL?

Thanks for the help!

Luthier

Seems, we have many new members from L.A., how about little GTG?

onionbag

Hi, this is my newbie post and it comes with LOTS of trepidation as i found this site ONLY after i already ordered from PerfectWatches.net.

Now, the shipping info shows it has cleared customs here in Los Angeles but yet to be delivered.

I'm highly worried that i wasted my $$ given the concerns and opinions of the forum members.

I bought 3 watches - all Jap movt so it was alot cheaper than the "swiss" versions. 1 x Omega Planet Ocean co-axial Quantum Of Solace, 1 x Rolex Milgauss and 1 x Audemars Piguet Royal Oak.

I hope they arrive in good working order... or rather good as good can be. At this point, any ideas if they do not arrive to my satisfaction how i can get my $ back or am i just SOL?

Thanks for the help!

Hello and welcome. It's best that you don't get your knickers in a twist until you see what you get, you'll only stress yourself out.

Report back when they arrive and the guys here will give you all necessary advice.

Smurf

GTG? I'm unfamiliar with that abbreviation.

if it means get together, i'm down once the watches get here... and hopefully, they aren't busted.

Right now, i will admit that confidence is not high on perfect watches .net til i get the proof. Will post pics when they show up.

onionbag

LA GTG I'm in.....now where's my passport and Elvis suit?

Luthier

Well, Smurfy, it was your last mistake, I hope. Stick to our trusted dealers, and you'll discover a whole new world of amazing replicas.

GTG = yes, togeva!!! We have at least 5-6 guys from L.A. Time to meet!

jeffw69

Well, Smurfy, it was your last mistake, I hope. Stick to our trusted dealers, and you'll discover a whole new world of amazing replicas.

If it's in LA, it'll be a gay to gether :lol:

Smurf

Depart USPS Sort Facility

January 15, 2012

SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383

Almost here... :pacing:

Luthier

Prepare vaselin jeff, or your ass still keep some of Ken's lube?

:D

jeffw69

Prepare vaselin jeff, or your ass still keep some of Ken's lube?

:rofl: he didn't use any!

Smurf

Ok guys. My watches from Perfectwatches.net arrived.

Here are some pics. I'm sorry i don't have a fancy camera so please forgive the crappy pics.

I would love to hear all issues with the watches so i know next time. (and maybe even this time for a return / refund)

First, the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak

P1010197.jpg

P1010199.jpg

P1010200.jpg

P1010201.jpg

P1010202.jpg

Next, the Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean "Quantum Of Solace 007"

P1010215.jpg

P1010216.jpg

P1010217.jpg

Now, the Rolex Milgauss

P1010213.jpg

P1010214.jpg

Thoughts? Comments? I figured I learned a valuable lesson here but since i'm no watch expert, i'm overall pretty happy on day 1... while it all works.

Day 30 and beyond... who knows!

Luthier

AP logo is way off, it's just in the wrong place, too way high.

Omega is quite OK, just HE valve in wrong place.

Milgauss has the worst wokky rehaut I've ever seen in my life, it's just 45 degree conus.

I presume all 3 watches with 21j movements?

Smurf

Yeah, all watches are 21j movement. I agree the milgauss isn't right. Oddly, it fits the best.

The AP is nice but doesn't sit too well on my wrist. The Omega's bracelet needs to be adjusted.

I just emailed the vendor to see what we can do about the rolex.

Guess next time, i'll buy from a known vendor so i can avoid some of these issues.

Overall, for under $500 for all three, I feel it was a bit overpriced but so far... keeping time as designed. I'm still decently happy. :bounce:

Luthier

A bit???

Each of these crap watches cost $30-$40 on watch market, or about $75-$80 from our dealers.

Cyril_Clunge

Nothing like breaking it to him gently Luth!

onionbag

Yeah, all watches are 21j movement. I agree the milgauss isn't right. Oddly, it fits the best.

The AP is nice but doesn't sit too well on my wrist. The Omega's bracelet needs to be adjusted.

I just emailed the vendor to see what we can do about the rolex.

Guess next time, i'll buy from a known vendor so i can avoid some of these issues.

Overall, for under $500 for all three, I feel it was a bit overpriced but so far... keeping time as designed. I'm still decently happy. :bounce:

Good, I'm glad your satisfied. You overpaid and the quality is not so great but that's a lesson learned.

Think how pleased you'll be when you buy that first quality rep from a TD. :D

Luthier

....for much, much less.

@Cyril - I tried to be gentle, but it's so hard, when you see such markup fuckup.

Cyril_Clunge