Sign in to follow this  
Casper0

PerfectWathes.net

Smurf

Look at the bright side, starting at rock bottom = up is the only way to climb.

End of the day, it wasn't like it was blood or rent money that paid for these toys.

Live and learn, folks. Crying ain't gonna help shit!

Edited by Smurf

Starlight

Well, Smurfy, it was your last mistake, I hope. Stick to our trusted dealers, and you'll discover a whole new world of amazing replicas.

GTG = yes, togeva!!! We have at least 5-6 guys from L.A. Time to meet!

If it's in LA, it'll be a gay to gether lol.gif

I'm not Gay, but $20 is $20 :giggle:

buzby

Hi All,

Before joining your site - (don't want to get trashed just yet), in fact the day before stumbling over RWG, I too fell into trap and ordered an Omega from PerfectWatches.cn. :picard:

I broke all the rules and paid by Western Union, :picard2:

However, I have had so much fun reading about hands falling off, crowns falling off, incorrect spelling of logos, wrong coloured straps, DOA watches, that I no longer feel like a complete idiot. The youtube animation is also excellent. :ahw:

I got an email today from PW, informing me that the watch was delayed, I suppose spending my $207 has contributed somewhat to this delay, as I'm sure they can't believe how gullible we still are. A RWG member predicted the email cycle in a previous post, perhaps he should have ago at predicting this weeks lottery numbers :giggle:

I shall keep you updated with my watch progress, I believe that the next email should inform me that the watch is no longer in stock!! :lmao:

I have no doubt that I have been well and truly ripped off but that is now in the past and I look forward to a far happier future.

regards,

Buzby

nielsangho

Did you get your watch Buzby? Im also wondering if PerfectWatches.cn is genuine! Wheres the best place to buy from a decent Hublot Big Bang rep? (Yes am also a newbie)... Looked through the TDs but I can't put a finger to who is best at Hublot....

flyr

Did you get your watch Buzby? Im also wondering if PerfectWatches.cn is genuine! Wheres the best place to buy from a decent Hublot Big Bang rep? (Yes am also a newbie)... Looked through the TDs but I can't put a finger to who is best at Hublot....

They (PerfectWatches) are Genuine Scammers!

Our TD's basically get all the watches from the same places.(with a few exceptions)Pick a TD according to reviews you read in their feedback,see if they can get the watch you want, pay,wait.( it might be a while its Christmas at the Post Office) Good luck!

nielsangho

Thanks flyr!

buzby

Hi Neilsangho, yes watch came about 30 minutes ago, posted the tracking data on the tracking thread, came really quickly compared to others who have been waiting a while, purchased on the 6th Dec, arrived this afternoon 13th Dec. Everything is working and nothing missing or hanging off. I know nothing about watches so don't know how good a rep it is, I'm just really pleased that it arrived. Thought I was going to get a right piece of sh1t and half expected to be getting the glue out and putting it together myself. Can't wait for the wife to come home and prove I didn't just chuck the money down the drain.

Again in terms of rep quality I have no idea, it feels good, no rough edges, the clasp works well, albeit the bracelet will need adjusting down to fit my wrist. I have taken some pictures but not sure how to upload onto site, and watch still has plastic covering around it as I don't want any scratches, when I take it for link removal. All in all glad I got it but will probably use a TD in future just for piece of mind.

northm

Well, let me be the first in 2014 to continue this exporation of perfect watches.cn. I too have joined this forum AFTER having placed the order for a daydate ii rep w swiss eta and a ladies dayjust also w swiss movement. Hope I didn't blow it, but if I did, well easy come easy go I guess. Will let you all know the results upon receipt.

zdh

perfectwathes is not even spelling watches correctly! Just lazy domain...

airfix163

please stop this shit i cant take it any more without my pills there a shit site did i say it right a shit site with crap watches

airfix163

after reading this shit about perfectwatches.net i need my medication and a sleep