Sign in to follow this  
Pass

My bad experiences with Trevor.inf

Pass

Hi, I want to share with you my experiences with Trevor (Le Hu). Yesterday, I sent him a request on a watch. I sent the picture of the watch and asked price of the watch and shipping. I learned how much it cost.

When we agreed on the price he puts up the cost of shipping from $ 28 to $ 38!

I wrote that there must be something wrong. His answer quite impolite: "Then I can go somewhere else to buy the watch", he said?

When I said I will talk about this on the forum, then he lowers the price of shipping to $ 28 again.

When I was going to pay, 30 sec after we agreed, I hear nothing from him - he is completely still?

I think he would have more money for the watch and would get rid of me and the deal - without telling me. He has wasted my time. He never send me a invoice for paying thru PayPal, like he said he would.

This seller is not trustworthy and rude. My advice: keep you away from him! excuse my English.

Akira

Trevor who?

Member X

Only buy from the Trusted Dealers on this board and you will not have any problems :thumbsup:

Silverspeed

Sounds like a different Trevor......??

Luthier

Trevor was a well known dealer long time ago.

He's not on our trusted list for the long time too.

Don't know, why you went to buy anything from him?

You can't read about our TRUSTED dealers list?

roberto

I had a bad experience with someone called Trevor who stole my bicycle in Greenwich, South East London in 1985.

Granted, this may not be the same Trevor, but I thought I'd share it just in case.

Pass

www.trevor.info :thumbsup:

Edited by Pass

Akira
I had a bad experience with someone called Trevor who stole my bicycle in Greenwich, South East London in 1985.

Granted, this may not be the same Trevor, but I thought I'd share it just in case.

:thumbsup:

bme

I knew a Trevor around this time.........he lived in Woolwich. Was the bike a black Raleigh? He turned up with a newish bike once and looked a bit sheepish when asked how he came by it. I heard that he later sold it to a dodgy bloke from Shooters Hill called Ron.

Hope this throws some light on it.

Luthier
www.trevor.info :thumbsup:

trevor.info

Buy this domain

The domain trevor.info may be for sale by its owner!

But it WAS his site for sure.

Here's from our old TDL:

Trevor -- email: [email protected] ; website: http://www.trevorstore.info

Carries a few basic PAM reps, but mainly deals in rep clothing and accessories. Very poor English; patience required.

AllergyDoc

His site is full of nasty viruses.

roberto
I knew a Trevor around this time.........he lived in Woolwich. Was the bike a black Raleigh?

My Raleigh Chopper!

But it WAS his site for sure.

Hmm, no bicycles for sale on this website, rep nor gen.

...I heard that he later sold it to a dodgy bloke from Shooters Hill called Ron.

That explains it, alas the trail goes cold again.

Sigh.

greg_r

Trevor can be quite difficult to deal with IME - which is why he's not a trusted dealer here.