Sign in to follow this  
Mirko

Paypal

Mirko

Can somebody help my to find a replica watch dealer Who accept Paypal?

THANKS

Mirko

Pob

I don't think there is one ;) we had so many problems with paypal that all dealers stoped using it.

Ant0702

Hi Mate

Some do and some don't. However, you have to build up some credibility and reputation before they will risk their business on someone they have not dealt with before. Bottom line is that most will expect Western Union in the first instance at least! If not always. It's a bit optimisitc to expect to pay by paypal in the first instance as an unkown quantity.

Cheers

A

greg_r

Firstly you need to do some reading - start with the 'READ THIS' link in my signature.

Secondly, whilst paypal is becoming less common in this hobby, some dealers do still accept it. However, many of them will only allow it with customers they know.

Thirdly, I note from your comment in the shoutbox that you're in Italy. Italy is a 'difficult' country for reps - you will need to use one of the dealers that can transship via another EU country or your watch is likely to be seized by customs. I would suggest that is a far more important criterion for you than Paypal.