Sign in to follow this  
scuk

Watches All Show Date as 28

scuk

So, I've ordered a total of 3 replicas so far. All 3 from Josh at Perfect Clones. All have been great so far. One weird thing however, all 3 watches QC pictures showed the date as the 28th... and all were ordered at different times. A coincidence or just something I don't know about?

Also, my Rolex Submariner crown is upside down when screwed in, can this be corrected?

Thanks!

fatarms

Could be coincidence with the date, or could be that he is showing you the dates with the "most font" available? You'll never see more font in a date window than a 28? That could be it.

Also, it is possible to get the crown put into the upright position, but it's a lot more work than it's worth. All depends on how much you'd like to work on it on your own or pay someone to do the work.

wahzai

even for the gen, the crown is not even might be upright. chill with it bro.. :giggle:

scuk

Oh, I thought the gen would be. If its not, then I don't care. Thanks guys.

Simms
So, I've ordered a total of 3 replicas so far. All 3 from Josh at Perfect Clones. All have been great so far. One weird thing however, all 3 watches QC pictures showed the date as the 28th... and all were ordered at different times. A coincidence or just something I don't know about?

Also, my Rolex Submariner crown is upside down when screwed in, can this be corrected?

Thanks!

I just went over my qc pics from the watches I've purchased off Josh. All of them show the 28th on mine too. Never noticed that before, probably the date that shows the most font as mentioned above. In any case so far the watches have worked great, don't be worried.

scuk

Great. Was never worried, just an observation. Thanks everyone

Rocco2254
Oh, I thought the gen would be. If its not, then I don't care. Thanks guys.
had many gen rolex subs and the crown never lined up.

Luke Warm

2 and 8 are lucky numbers for Chinese people. 2=easy 8=prosperity - easy prosperity!

Edited by Luke Warm

Daywatch

2 and 8 are lucky numbers for Chinese people. 2=easy 8=prosperity - easy prosperity!

This was interesting, thanks for sharing the association to lucky numbers, looked it up:) As eight means prosperity, twenty eight equates to 'double prosperity'

Luke Warm

I think 88 = double prosperity. 28 = easy prosperity :D