Sign in to follow this  
rusty peters

This is what I ordered. What do you think I will actually get? UPDATE!!!

rusty peters

With all the chat about Aliexpress, I thought I would take a closer look. I found many sellers selling the Breitling Abyss 42mm with the red dial. Strangely, they only had the red one. The price is noteworthy and the pic looks like what we are all accustomed to. I have never seen a red dialed cheapie with aluminum bezel insert and second hand from the 44mm abyss.

I ordered it for $101 with free EMS. Any ideas what will actually arrive in my mailbox?

http://www.aliexpres...=65269435103126

nofitstate

Good luck!

When I enquired about a Pam 299 on there with two different sellers, the watch that they were going to send me was either a completely different model or a very bad rep of it. I decided against going with either.

rusty peters

I contacted the seller and he said it is the one with the rubber bezel. This will be interesting. If a Casio calculator watch arrives, I will not be surprised.

Nobody likes a coward.

SSTEEL

21J for sure.

dfq23

Hour hand strategically placed to cover the triangle which is an easy tell!

Did you ask for more pictures? I saw a lovely vintage aquatimer on there last night with 2824 for cheap and obviously a rep due to date font. Asked for more pics and the ones he actually has had wrong hands.

Genius

interested to see how this workes out for you, they do seem to have pretty decent feedback, although it may not be as cheap as you thought, silix has that one on a bracelet for $92

http://www.silix-pri...roducts_id=4921

Or they have the rubber strap version only showing in yellow on the website for $88 but could probably get it in red with rubber if you asked

http://www.silix-pri...roducts_id=4919

Its definitely a saving over the silix price when you factor in the shipping cost but you wont get any QC from ali

Left Coast Guy

I'd guess you'll get it but it will be in crap shape -- dust on the crystal, nicks on the case or worse dial, and some crappiness in the strap. Wearable, but not passable as gen in any sense. That's been my aliexpress experience.

Ishmael

Super intrigued... had a yellow Sellita SOA42 once... never boiled my water. But for a hundy? Let's see what yours looks like first :D

abs0025

I'm interested as well. However, I think you'll be one lucky guy to even come out of this with that watch box pictured :D . Best of luck!

rusty peters

The watch shipped out via EMS this morning. This should be interesting. I bet it will be crap.

Simms

Agreed, it will probably be crap. At least your trying it out, I'm interested to see what you get

BentleySharp
41SHJptdxBL._SX300_.jpg

Simms
41SHJptdxBL._SX300_.jpg

:lmao:

rusty peters

At least poop in a box is funny. If they did that, I would leave positive feedback.

torobravo

It's a copy of the Noob factory version. Curious about what you receive.

rusty peters

Have you seen one of these copies Toro?

black263

It's a copy of the Noob factory version. Curious about what you receive.

So this is an A+++ 1:1 copy of a completely disected replica. Hmmmm.

rusty peters

Are you guys implying that I might not get exactly what is pictured? I thought Chinese manufacturers were famous for going above and beyond to meet and exceed all promises and expectations.

Ishmael

Are you guys implying that I might not get exactly what is pictured? I thought non-TD Chinese manufacturers were famous for going above and beyond to give you a piece of shit.

Fixed it for ya :)

rusty peters

I asked for more pictures and I got no pictures but this message :"don't worry, friend, it is perfect. "

There we have it. I bet he sends a gen. The watch has been shipped via EMS so I should have it very soon.

Ishmael

"don't worry, friend, it is perfect. "

:lmao2:

Oh god can't wait to see this one.

ztrman

I took a flyer on Ali and ordered a pam rubber strap on deployent. It arrived fairly quickly. Was as described. But strangely enough it did not have the famous vanilla smell? :huh: Good luck on the whole watch. :thumbsup:

Edited by ztrman

maplebank

I took a flyer on Ali and ordered a pam rubber strap on deployent. It arrived fairly quickly. Was as described. But strangely enough it did not have the famous vanilla smell? :huh: Good luck on the whole watch. :thumbsup:

Interesting?

Was it from Linamarket?

Could you post a link?

Lagger

Curious about the pics when it arrives. ...

ztrman

Interesting?

Was it from Linamarket?

Could you post a link?

No it was Kings Watches. Link http://www.aliexpres...1541063719.html

Edited by ztrman