Sign in to follow this  
nathtommo_9

Show me your Tag Heuer

nathtommo_9

Hi all,

I have become suddenly obsessed with finding the perfect Tag Heuer watch- In particular the Formula 1 Chronograph. (As shown below)

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

So what I am asking here is who out there has a Tag in their collection and wants to show me it... I just want an insight into the Tag Heuer rep world!

I have emailed a few of our TD's with the request & I am waiting on the response now so in the meanwhile so me yours & I'll show you mine....Once I get one!

Look forward to seeing what we have to offer!

Cheers,

Nathan

Frankt8242

Why..???

RichardMiami

Why..???

possibly because he likes them... sigh

nathtommo --- start here for PLENTY of TAGS -->>>>>>>>>> http://www.rwg.bz/bo...hp?showforum=30

Leigh

I'll play :)

get-attachment4_zps565a5379.jpg

get-attachment38-1_zpsadd106f9.jpg

get-attachment24-2.jpg

get-attachment1-1.jpg

nathtommo_9

Frankt8242 Because why not?

Thanks Richard I have seen the thread for Tags- I'm not that much of a noob.

I just wanted to get a few ideas & pictures of what the members of RWG have to offer- sorry if your not a fan of TAG watches- I am and maybe some other members are....

Leigh

First Rep I ever bought -must have been over 25 years ago - and it's still going strong!! Although never comes out of the watch box these days.

P1000405.jpg

AndyBlue
13928344297_8d01220417_b.jpg14147747121_9ef9fa9d3b_b.jpg13291952704_79ecd0156f_b.jpg

nathtommo_9
13928344297_8d01220417_b.jpg14147747121_9ef9fa9d3b_b.jpg13291952704_79ecd0156f_b.jpg

Some lovely TAGS here!

AndyBlue I'm a fan of the MotoRacing- even if it is very Everton blue ;) May I ask where you purchased it?

nunu78

th_75358655-984B-4925-95AB-88F1772BEA5F.jpg

75358655-984B-4925-95AB-88F1772BEA5F.jpg

BD8A69CD-9549-4B09-BA36-7B4EFF240768.jpg

Gazzla

I'll join in if it helps:

eKtgHhc.jpg?1

Daywatch

There was a time TAG Heuer made the very best Auto-dashboard timers. My Techniques d'Avant Garde watches are just quartz, but pretty reliable on-the-go.

TagwaterL1050598.jpg

tagIMG_1613.jpg

1089c.jpg

tag_1079.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

and el cheapo -Monaco

TAGGPMonaco_2145.jpg

TAGGPMonaco_2140.jpg

TAGGPMonaco_2130.jpg

scorpion

Tag F1 (2).JPG

Tag (Large).jpg

Tag (1) (Large).JPG

Tag F1 (3).JPG

Frankt8242

I just wanted to get a few ideas & pictures of what the members of RWG have to offer- sorry if your not a fan of TAG watches- I am and maybe some other members are....

My sincere apologies...

Since I was quite involved in the Gen watch genre, before I realized that reps make more sense, I developed a dislike for virtually all Tag products, and it carried over to my rep days..

I actually do like the vintage Heuer stuff, but once they began to "tag" the dials, they lost me..!!

I guess that it's logical to dislike replicas of gens one dislikes..?? Isn't it...??? :hangin::giggle: :giggle:

asrar

d24c9f74a62c59c01df41d3d44dd9d1d.jpg

cb129934e4411ff1ceb23d766ad83d91.jpg

This is my Tag formula 1

It's a gen. It's quartz.

This watch is getting no wrist time. Which is making me think to let it.....thinking hard

pfcdre

my Gen Tag Heuer Aquagraph, don't see many of these, 500m and you can use the chrono at depth too, this is my diving watch its more of a tool than a dress watch, and the lume, well it would light the room.

d761f173-ccd0-467a-bcf1-71313fde401e.jpg

20140203_122052.jpg

20140203_170416.jpg

20140203_170452.jpg

nathtommo_9

My sincere apologies...

Since I was quite involved in the Gen watch genre, before I realized that reps make more sense, I developed a dislike for virtually all Tag products, and it carried over to my rep days..

I actually do like the vintage Heuer stuff, but once they began to "tag" the dials, they lost me..!!

I guess that it's logical to dislike replicas of gens one dislikes..?? Isn't it...??? :hangin::giggle: :giggle:

Well more than a reasonable response IMO! That's what's brilliant about watches- splits opinions so much! :)

FuzzyCoyote

My sincere apologies...

Well more than a reasonable response IMO! That's what's brilliant about watches- splits opinions so much! :)

Sums this forum up. Differing opinions made and accepted, love it.

TAG on chaps (or don't lol)

BC1221

fb80451748a5af7ead632cb9811b3a5f.jpg

Originally a 4000 but found this beautifully patina'd 2000 dial and swapped it.

I don't wear it much but I've had this watch since 95. :)

Tag heuer was my first dose of higher end watches. It's been a ongoing struggle with this horrible addiction ever since. :lol:

Cubic Hare

today I was wearing this:

20150122_103332.jpg

others I own are:

20150103_124351.jpg

and (my fav Tag) the quartz Aquaracer Blue Dial:

20141127_115345.jpg

Cheers

Poolsfinest
IMG_9407.jpg

Dr. Jimmy

Gen Aquaracer:

Aquaracer_zpsxfjyat9s.jpg

TheTinMan

I recently obsessed over an F1 as well and picked one up from Josh. I ended up with a Moto racing model that looks incredible in my eyes, even of it's a fantasy model. The fit and finish on it are very good, and it serves my need for a quartz beater that I can grab and go. I don't have any pictures at the moment but will put something up soon.

peteins

My first rep, Tag Heuer Calibre 1 Vintage... I still love it and shes going strong 1 year after purchase. Here is my poor attempt at a revew when i knew nothing http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=65482

It is very gen like, i believe if you put them side by side it would be very hard to tell its a rep, im convinced its a back door sale :groucho:

IMG_6734_zps78b88126.jpg

Edited by peteins