Sign in to follow this  
nev848

New Christopher Ward Trident.

nev848

I was recently looking at getting a CW Trident 600 and was gutted when it seemed they had pulled it from their range.

Well to my pleasant surprise whilst looking again today I found that they had replaced it with a new Upgraded Trident with ceramic bezel and even have an entry level model powered by a Ronda 515 Quartz in place of the ETA or SW200 options.

They have a model and strap style to suit every taste and the Trident even comes in a GMT

Bonus is its a British maker and even the top Swiss Auto is only £599 and £299 for Quartz.

Well I certainly like it especially with the red bezel. May have to press the button on one of these. :)

4ada59a97c8f08cb399219d51921507f_zps595ad2bc.jpg

f18d9819c91cb60bb98fa98a1f803e78_zps680aba75.jpg

RUSH2112

I love their watches. Still haven't picked one up yet.

nev848

They have a wonderful range of watches and straps. Picked this double chanel leather strap up in their sale. Really quality stuff and the leather is superb.

9393ca3138be8ee7fb8f999af405f4e3_zps99704c5c.jpg

Genius

My girlfriends stepdad has the old onewith the eta and its a really nice watch for the money

I'd still rather have a comparable rep and I've shown him a few of mine but can't convert him lol, I can see his point tho when you can get this quality of gen so cheap

plankton

Nice, cool combo. I like the hands, ceramic and dial. Nice.

greg_r

I love their watches. Still haven't picked one up yet.

^^ this.

There are two or three CW models I would love to own, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Mebbe this year :)

cnwh

I have the trident in khaki bezel which has been discontinued. I think I'm fortunate to get one of the last piece. Wears very well with a distress leather

Pseudonym

4ada59a97c8f08cb399219d51921507f_zps595ad2bc.jpg

That. Is fuckin lovely... Really liking what CW are producing these days.

nev848
I have the trident in khaki bezel which has been discontinued. I think I'm fortunate to get one of the last piece. Wears very well with a distress leather

Yes I looked at the Khaki in the December sale as they had reduced all of the Trident range. It did look very classy.

Wear it well. I may push the button on the new red bezel as this has the Tudor BB look to it but the watch looks a bit more beefy.

kleban

Honestly, I'd never heard of Ward until I joined up here. I like the look of this one, though....

Leigh

Very nice mate

I'm going to have a look at their site now!!

Mike on a bike

Have had 3/4 Tirdent, Malvern, Rapid Chrono and a Lido maybe more fine watches . Saw that one nice but over 900 USDs a little steep and over 400 for quartz................

Damn missed the Khaki wanted one just never got around to it

PS all left going on the block soon.................. need a boat!!!

NFleischer

Sweet- and a good deal.

cnwh

Yes I looked at the Khaki in the December sale as they had reduced all of the Trident range. It did look very classy.

Wear it well. I may push the button on the new red bezel as this has the Tudor BB look to it but the watch looks a bit more beefy.

The red bezel is hot! If only they sell the bezel alone I would buy all the colours :D

This my khaki says hello 66ce66c45c82d6ef4aa99f4714685cb5.jpg

FuzzyCoyote

With all the watch catalogues I have had delivered to our work, the CW one is the one that gets the most reading time from the general browsers flicking through magazines on lunch. Really just the general ones that aren't into watches (which is the majority of the company) even over the Patek, AP, Nautilus catalogues..... They just have a real appeal.

Tempted on the black bezel one.....

CNWH that trident khaki is really nice

Duzza

I personally just wish they would cut out all the quartz crap. Every watch I see and consider buying turns out to be quartz. Often they are similar price to the automatics.

Bidle

Looks good!!

Never held one in my hands, but always read positive things about the brand and its quality.