Sign in to follow this  
rare

seiko astron djokovic

greg_r

Already told ya in the SB (as did at least one other member). Great watch. Buy it. Job done ;)

RichardMiami

review

noun

1. a critical article or report, as in a periodical, on a book, play, recital, or the like; critique; evaluation.

2. the process of going over a subject again in study or recitation in order to fix it in the memory or summarize the facts.

3. an exercise designed or intended for study of this kind.

4. a general survey of something, especially in words; a report or account of something.

5. an inspection or examination by viewing, especially a formal inspection of any military or naval force, parade, or the like.

6. a periodical publication containing articles on current events or affairs, books, art, etc.:

a literary review.

7. a judicial reexamination, as by a higher court, of the decision or proceedings in a case.

greg_r

review

noun

1. a critical article or report, as in a periodical, on a book, play, recital, or the like; critique; evaluation.

2. the process of going over a subject again in study or recitation in order to fix it in the memory or summarize the facts.

4. a general survey of something, especially in words; a report or account of something.

5. an inspection or examination by viewing, especially a formal inspection of any military or naval force, parade, or the like.

6. a periodical publication containing articles on current events or affairs, books, art, etc.:

a literary review.

7. a judicial reexamination, as by a higher court, of the decision or proceedings in a case.

rare
review

noun

a literary review.

But... but... its a placeholder for the review!

Golden or not golden, one or another will turn up on my doorstep!

Ive never bought a goldplated watch, dont want to make a misstake, maybe a sse013 or sse017 would be better?

greg_r

Seriously - I've got several gold plated watches (gen and rep) and they've all lasted very well. BUT I don't wear 'em every day and I treat them gently. If you're going to wear it daily, you might want to think twice as it will eventually show signs of wear - that time may be a long way off (Seiko finish their watches exceptionally well), but at some point it will start looking a bit tired.

If you're not planning it as a daily wearer, though, I go back to my previous position ;)

RichardMiami

THIS is a placeholder..............

video_placeholder.jpg

rare

Thanks gregr,

I was going for a replacement of the "dayly beater", ill have to drag my ass into the big city to try to figure out which one looks the best on the arm, no gold for me this time i guess.

Richard, the suspense is rising!

British Dictionary definitions for reference Expand

reference

/ˈrɛfərəns; ˈrɛfrəns/

noun

the act or an instance of referring

something referred, esp proceedings submitted to a referee in law

a direction of the attention to a passage elsewhere or to another book, document, etc

I referred to the seiko djoko ;)

Love you tho, you guys keep this place clean enough and smirky fun!

RUSH2112

OP can list all watches listed in m2m as "rare."

linos

This is awesome watch. Djokovic was wearing when he received Wimbledon trophy last summer. It stood out more than the gold trophy....thought it was an AP but surprised to see it was Seiko Astron. Would def buy

Gazzla

This is awesome watch. Djokovic was wearing when he received Wimbledon trophy last summer. It stood out more than the gold trophy....thought it was an AP but surprised to see it was Seiko Astron. Would def buy

Mine says hello:

uONdY2b.jpg?1