Sign in to follow this  
JoePeace

New arrival Noob CrPo 45mm with pics

JoePeace

So, after I had my LMPO for a while I decided that 42mm is just a tad too small for my liking, as I was travelling through Kl I saw the 45mm CrPo in one of the street markets popped it on my wrist though it was a cheapie the size felt right. So I came home and got in touch with Toro and ordered one which came today.

It's a really nice watch overall good built quality, sweep is smooth, and I'm really happy with it.

The only one thing I'm not happy with is the AR as you probably see on some of the pictures it looks to me like window glass... Tried inside and outside different angles etc but not even close to the clarity of the crystal on my other reps. Maybe it's a mineral glass or perhaps no AR at all??? I think my G-Shock have a better AR...

Anyone else experienced similar issues with noob CrPo so or maybe it's only me?

Now onto the pics, enjoy!

20150205_162502_zpsycaojbmm.jpg

20150205_162502_zpsycaojbmm.jpg

20150205_162354_zpsnzbtliy7.jpg

20150205_162331_zpsmthzipmo.jpg

20150205_162240_zpsd32o7cra.jpg

20150205_162207_zpsu0drrz9j.jpg

20150205_160440_zpsg2qyjyk7.jpg

20150205_162615_zpsuaqcflvp.jpg

rawbaws

Glad you got your watch safely and on the day I anticipated!

I can see the slight blue tinge of the AR in some of those shots, so I think it is there. Some is better than others.

Enjoy.

Divingdevil

Funny, I've been in contact with Torro today asking about the exact same piece. It looks awesome to me. I was thinking about the rubber strap and I think you just confirmed it.

If you don't mind me asking how much? Did you pay extra for strap?

JoePeace
Funny, I've been in contact with Torro today asking about the exact same piece. It looks awesome to me. I was thinking about the rubber strap and I think you just confirmed it.

If you don't mind me asking how much? Did you pay extra for strap?

It's a nice watch indeed here is the link on Toro website http://www.torobravos2014.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=37_128_129&product_id=930

Idiotsgod

Ordered one of these a few days ago. I'll check up on the glass when it arrives.

JoePeace
Ordered one of these a few days ago. I'll check up on the glass when it arrives.

Cheers mate the watch is really nice you will enjoy it a lot, looking forward to see what you thinking of yours. Did you get it on rubber strap?

brave_turtle

Look very good, how is the weight?

xnview

I can't see the AR on the pictures. The good thing about no AR, is that the coatning doesn't get scratched. Beutiful piece you got though :)

resistor
I can't see the AR on the pictures. The good thing about no AR, is that the coatning doesn't get scratched. Beutiful piece you got though :)

The non-BP factory CrPO's use the correct non-colored double AR. Mine is colorless when compared to my Breitlings but it is definitely there.

bbb430e68411aa594c0d34eafc901c25.jpg

JoePeace

Here is another shot I think I'm getting used to it but still find it a bit foggy compared to the clarity of other crystals.20150225_161621_RichtoneHDR_zpszcxtscyp.jpg

chase0224

What size are your wrist? I have 7.25in wrist and I'm afraid 45mm might be to big.