Sign in to follow this  
PestPro321

Pure-time .. Legit?

PestPro321

guys I am curious about your experience with pure time. Their prices seem slightly better than everywhere else and I am seeing plenty or references to them from other members as far as watch models are concerned. Thoughts? Experiences as opposed to other dealers?

dfq23

Better prices? Pure time are usually the most expensive!

You won't get conned using them as TDs everywhere else but not here. Personally I feel there are better dealers about but your money your choice

MetalMickey

Same. They are usually more expensive but they do nice QC photos and have more payment options, such as credit cards. Watch or as their credit card processor can charge a percentage on top and communication can be hit and miss. Angus is pleasant to deal with and writes good English. Most, well all, of what they show on their website can be obtained from all our TDs, such as Tim (watch finder) and often cheaper.

black263

They are not TDs here, so there will be no assistance with any problems. If you do decide to go with them, I suggest you join RWI, as they are TDs on that forum, and the mods/admin there will be able to step in if there is a dispute.

SSTEEL

Also to note, make sure you used the certified PT website, not a clone of the site.

Irishcain

^^ this

k.gowie

guys I am curious about your experience with pure time. Their prices seem slightly better than everywhere else and I am seeing plenty or references to them from other members as far as watch models are concerned. Thoughts? Experiences as opposed to other dealers?

paid for watch ..but was never sent

black263

Did you use the website published on RWI? All of the other puretimes are scamming clones of the real trusted dealer.

Wriggles

Are you just going to post this on every thread that mentions puretime? For what purpose? They are not a dealer here, we aren't interested nor can anyone help you.

You've been pointed towards RWI to raise this, I'd advise you to do so

RUSH2112

Great bump

trailboss99

Give it a rest!