avrahamk1
It really looks comparable to Noob.

Yeah. Some say that it's even a bit better than the Noob

bruinshockey12

Can you PM me our TD?

mindvision

Which TD did you buy this one from?

avrahamk1

Personally I bought it from a supporting vendor on RWI, but all the TDs has it for the same price more or less..

Edited by avrahamk1

pamegalex

I've got the noob CrPO and I must say that from the looks of your video, the Asian clone is must smoother than the Miyota.

As for the build and accury wise, I haven't held it in my hand but by the looks of it, it looks just as good as the noob CrPO.

Anyone knows whether noob discontinued the CrPO as I'm looking to get one with S/S and orange indices for a more 'sporty and casual' wear.

Martijn0007

I've got the noob CrPO and I must say that from the looks of your video, the Asian clone is must smoother than the Miyota.

As for the build and accury wise, I haven't held it in my hand but by the looks of it, it looks just as good as the noob CrPO.

Anyone knows whether noob discontinued the CrPO as I'm looking to get one with S/S and orange indices for a more 'sporty and casual' wear.

The stuttering is because of the fact that the Miyota movement in this watch is a lowbeat. While the Asian ETA version is highbeat.

In my experience, the Miyota movements are superiour to the A-Eta version. More reliable and it looks better...

To my knowledge, Noob still makes the CrPO. But in my opinion, the Miyota version is a way better buy at the moment. And, it saves you around 100$.

pamegalex

The stuttering is because of the fact that the Miyota movement in this watch is a lowbeat. While the Asian ETA version is highbeat.

In my experience, the Miyota movements are superiour to the A-Eta version. More reliable and it looks better...

To my knowledge, Noob still makes the CrPO. But in my opinion, the Miyota version is a way better buy at the moment. And, it saves you around 100$.

I'm by no means a movement expert but I have read that the Miyota is superior in terms of reliability compared to the A-ETA. However, comparing my IWC Portofino with the Miyota 9015 to my CrPO with the A-ETA, there is a 'rattle' on the Miyota when you shake the watch back and forth. It almost seem as though that the rotor on the inside is loose but when I opened it up to have a check, everything seems to looks alright.

Do you know which Miyota is in this CrPO and whether it is better (one way or another) to the 9015?

Martijn0007

I'm by no means a movement expert but I have read that the Miyota is superior in terms of reliability compared to the A-ETA. However, comparing my IWC Portofino with the Miyota 9015 to my CrPO with the A-ETA, there is a 'rattle' on the Miyota when you shake the watch back and forth. It almost seem as though that the rotor on the inside is loose but when I opened it up to have a check, everything seems to looks alright.

Do you know which Miyota is in this CrPO and whether it is better (one way or another) to the 9015?

The Omega uses a 8215 movement. Just google miyota 8215 vs 9015 and you will probably find your answer.

The Miyota movements are known to be noisy. The spinning rotor just makes a lot of noise.

A watchmaker can mod it to make it less noisy. To my knowledge this is not expensive.

I own 2 watches with a 9015 miyota and they're both great. Good timekeeping and look pretty good.

Kleen™

You cannt commpare the Miyota 8000-series to the 9000-series....the latter is vastly superior (but still noisy)

P4GTR

Still loving mine.

IMG_8298_zpsh73yznns.jpg

Hate to take it off... But love to watch it go. :)

IMG_8379X_zps2xoni7vd.jpg

Martijn0007

Still loving mine.

Hate to take it off... But love to watch it go. :)

Looks great mate! Just placed an order for the 42mm with silver hour makers :D

avrahamk1

I have to agree about the realiablity of the miyota. By far I didn't have a single problem with it and it runs flawlessly.

From my experience the stuttering problem happens only when the movement isn't fully "loaded", winding it makes the stutter dissapear.

samadkins29

Is this or do they make a 42mm version with this movement? I can only find 45mm Miyotas. Dream watch would be a 42mm pumpkin PO with the black rubber /orange stitching band and a miyota movement....

tripo

They do come in 42mm but only black dial and bezel with orange and white dial numbers. Pumpkin comes only as 45mm.

samadkins29

Ah I found it. Looks like alot more have been added since I first saw the Miyota movement. Made a thread a long time ago about it. http://pure-time.com/product/planet-ocean-professional-orange-bezel-42mm-v6f-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-a8500/

Thought the Orange bezel was the "pumpkin". Either way, looks like I can get what I want and just source a band for it. :)

garnier10

I would like a miyota 9015 in this watch

Ruperts

a brilliant resource, thanks so much for doing this, although it made me spend money! LOL

avrahamk1

a brilliant resource, thanks so much for doing this, although it made me spend money! LOL

Then my efforts paid off ;)

It's a superb watch! You'd enjoy it!

lukeg310

Thank you for the review. I am about to pull the trigger and get a 42mm PO. I am stuck between the N00B version and this one that you showed us. Can you please send me a DM with the link of the PO that you ordered? thank you so much. Cheers from Los Angeles!

SteveA

I have the 45mm for a few weeks now the Miyota stutters when not used but if fully charged and used regularly both the stutter and noisy rotor settle right down.A really good watch,got mine from a TD at RWI

avrahamk1

Sent you a PM.

Great piece. For me it's better from the Noob's as you get decorated and reliable movement for a lower price :thumbsup:

SteveA

Yeah mines the fully decorated move.with glass back so looks the biz