Sign in to follow this  
avrahamk1

Review: Omega CrPO KW/V6F Miyota - MACRO ON PAGE 2

bizz

Glws!!! I have the BP version. The stuttering could be issue when wearing the watch...for what i've read on this forum. Ho cares...nice watch!

Julesxr5t

That is one awesome looking watch :) I was wondering if you could also PM me the link for this? Thanks from South Australia :)

Moondustesp

Looks great. The more I see them the more I want one

no0rmal

Hi All,

Anyone knows how to remove the decorative plate? (the one below the rotor?) I ask this because the small piece that looks like the regulator as per gen fell into the movement, and it now stops randomly. I suppose that it is messing around the balance wheel since that is the closest thing to where it should be.

I was thinking of having it serviced, but might not be worth it if i can easily get the fake plate out of it to search for the missing piece myself.

Cheers.

JakD

Judging from these pics they must be getting really good these reps - have yet to pull the trigger on one though, but maybe I will soon :rolleyes:

lukeg310

I have one of these and lost the valve on the upper left hand corner to my watch. Do you know where I can order another one?

MikeTampa

Looks great! I'm in the market for an Omega myself and these are high on my list. It's between a PO and a Speedmaster right now.

avrahamk1

Yeah mate, it's the same version.

KW and V6F is the same factory.

Steph Deux

Well, this popped up at the right time as I narrow my search.Thank you to all for your comments.

Am I right in assuming that the only difference between the two watches below, both from Amanda, is the movement?

The Noob with A2836-2 for $358.00.

The I-Have-No-Idea-Which-Factory with Myota 8215 for $268.00.

Is the Noob really worth $90.00 more? Looking at Chief HW's Movements thread, it would seem basically a wash between the two, the Noob movement being a bit higher quality and without the stutter.

Anyone have any other thoughts between the two?

EDIT: But don't reply until you see my next post

Steph Deux

Crap, my fault. The Noob does not have the orange numerals. Aaaand it's 45mm vs 42mm.

Anyone have a link to/know if there is a Omega CrPO with ORANGE numerals, 45mm, display caseback, A2836?

Jase

Crap, my fault. The Noob does not have the orange numerals. Aaaand it's 45mm vs 42mm.

Anyone have a link to/know if there is a Omega CrPO with ORANGE numerals, 45mm, display caseback, A2836?

Toro Bravos has one. BP version with orange numerals with an asian 2836 in 45mm

I have one. Bezel was the downside over the Noob version, as the numbers tended to rub off on earlier ones. They seemed to have sorted it on later versions. Mine hasn't rubbed off in the 2 years I've had it.

http://www.torobravo...&product_id=897

Steph Deux

Found it, thank you!

Kcguy23

Steph-

I just purchased the one with the exact specifications you are looking for. It's a td on another site, I'm new here, so probably be better to pm me if interested.

Awesome pictures and a great looking watch. Thank you for sharing.

paglaa

Sent you a PM.

Great piece. For me it's better from the Noob's as you get decorated and reliable movement for a lower price :thumbsup:

can you DM me the dealer and which version you have BP?

Lawrence3434

Nice pics, and a beauty of a rep. Enjoy!