xnview

Aqua Terra Blue Dial comparison (pic heavy)

NicholasShelton

Also - I noticed that the hue on these tends to vary too, even on the gen in pictures. Would you say its just the lighting? For example your first picture of the gen, the blue is very 'yellow', but then Ive seen sometimes closer to the Miyota, with a more navy, 'purple' tone...

xnview
Also - I noticed that the hue on these tends to vary too, even on the gen in pictures. Would you say its just the lighting? For example your first picture of the gen, the blue is very 'yellow', but then Ive seen sometimes closer to the Miyota, with a more navy, 'purple' tone...

The lighting have much to say in the pictures, the v6f almost look violet in some of the pictures but in reality it has no violet hue at all. I haven't hold the gen in my hand at the same time as the ones I have, but I have tried the gen on some times, and I can't se the difference on the color between those two. The new gen aqua terra might have a slightly darker color though, compared to the older version that my rep is replicated of.

Peperalf

How about thickness? Is it 12 or 13mm?

kemalakapak

I think PC has updated their ETA version of this watch. This is the ETA one: http://www.pf-818.com/-p-16326.html

It looks better now. They may be using the same dial with the miyota version.

The other with miyota is also another miyota version, which does not have the silver frame around the date window, don't know if it is just so in that particular watch which they have used for the photos: http://www.pf-818.com/-p-16284.html

Edited by kemalakapak

sascha87

do u know if there a updated 38.5 mm version of the blue dial is aviable ?

Edited by sascha87

BlutRune

Photobucked sucks

Bwatchful

Very nice bit of kit that !