Sign in to follow this  
forte

nuked

forte

Interesting...

Admin edit. Link removed.

Several watch sties (none of which I had heard of) are on the list of seized domains.

Aren

I would urge that this link is not accessed from this forum and the topic title be altered by the poster to remove key words and further, that only the text of the link be posted here. Those wanting the link can PM the poster. JMHO

:lol:

EDIT: If members want to access this link, I hope you will do it from your web browser and not from this forum. This is this new members first post. It looks like a chicken on a stick to me. You tie a chicken to a stick to get the fox out into the open.

I wrote to this new member to request greater discretion, but no reply and no post amendment...WTF

Silverspeed
I would urge that this link is not accessed from this forum and the topic title be altered by the poster to remove key words and further, that only the text of the link be posted here. Those wanting the link can PM the poster. JMHO

EDIT: If members want to access this link, I hope you will do it from your web browser and not from this forum. This is this new members first post. It looks like a chicken on a stick to me. I wrote to him to request greater discretion, but no reply and no amendment...WTF

No idea what the link is all about......I'm not gonna click a link from a 1 post newbie...:rofl:

onzenuub

Chickenshits, tsssssssssssssssssssssk afraid of a link :lol:

Akira
Chickenshits, tsssssssssssssssssssssk afraid of a link :lol:

I would stick that chick

pollux1

Banhamster might be hungry today? No?

dingle

Forte--

Please do not post this again or banned you will be....:lol:

RWGadmin

EDIT: If members want to access this link, I hope you will do it from your web browser and not from this forum. This is this new members first post. It looks like a chicken on a stick to me. You tie a chicken to a stick to get the fox out into the open.

I wrote to this new member to request greater discretion, but no reply and no post amendment...WTF

Just FYI, but we use an anonymizer that removes all referral information when clicking on links on this board - for your protection and ours.