Sign in to follow this  
submarinerblue

Aliexpress question

submarinerblue

Since there seems to be a lot of activity by members on Aliexpress I thought someone can provide some insight.

I've purchased several reps on Ali and been very satisfied. Good quality, Low prices and love the free shipping.

But, I recently placed an order using the same credit card I used the time before. This time my order was closed "due to security concern". I submitted a protest and got no response.

Another time I signed on and got an "invalid parameter " message . No explanation . Signed on again and had no problem.

I just made a purchase and my payment was refused. Then I signed on again and checked my order and the payment was "successful".... at least so far. It might be refused next time I check.

Has anyone else had payments refused without explanation? We're you able to resolve the issue or get ANY response?

Any way to deal with this?

Genius

Never heard of that before, only security block.I got was a dodgy seller selling a phone waaay to cheap, I new it was too good to be true and I got a full refund so reckon it was worth the punt

dfq23

Sometimes if you don't have the 3D security set up on your card it can cause problems.

submarinerblue

What's 3D security?

Blackmetal

Yes, my orders was canceled too because of the same reason. So if you want to order on aliexpress in future, you have to send them a few things:

Copy of you drivers licence or personal ID

Copy of your creadit cards (don't forget to remove some numbers)

Confirmation of your creadit card institute

With these steps they want to make sure that your credit card is not stolen.

Hope this helps.

dfq23

What country are you guys in? I'm UK and have used Barclaycard, Santander Visa and Lloyds Visa and never had any problems with any of them

WatchDog21

Yes, my orders was canceled too because of the same reason. So if you want to order on aliexpress in future, you have to send them a few things:

Copy of you drivers licence or personal ID

Copy of your creadit cards (don't forget to remove some numbers)

Confirmation of your creadit card institute

With these steps they want to make sure that your credit card is not stolen.

Hope this helps.

humm, seems a bit too invasive for me, I think I will stick with the TD's

herdpm

I'm a complete newb. I've looked for reps on aliexpress and for the life of me, can't find any.

Irishcain

CONUS. Never had a problem yet with 25+ orders.

stevok2305

I'm a complete newb. I've looked for reps on aliexpress and for the life of me, can't find any.

Stick to buying from the TD's for a while till you know a little more about things before you go dabbling offpiste in Ali otherwise it will only end in tears and tantrums :rofl:

Edited by stevok2305

Icemix69

I always use visa debit card, seems fine so far

Chrisby

Not used aliexpress before, but I've used watch international, a td over at rwi, for my last purchase. When I went through to pay it said payment declined, I tried again and got the same message. The next day, payment had been taken, even though in the site it still said awaiting payment. I emailed the td to see if they had received pungent and they had. There's no way I'd be sending all that id shit