Sign in to follow this  
Ghostripper

IWC Pilot Chrono 377706 "Le Petit Prince"

Ghostripper

Have anyone order this watch? What do you think about it?

Any input appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Martijn0007

Not sure about the rep, but the gen is a piece of art. The dial is just beautifull!

IW377706_Lifestyle.jpg

Val-Monde

Strange Review :huh:

Ghostripper

Strange Review :huh:

Strange isn't it...

I was looking more for a reference that a review... But I guess that the mods, will nicely move my post to the appropriate section of the forum, granted that, it was wrintten in the wrong place.

Ghostripper

Not sure about the rep, but the gen is a piece of art. The dial is just beautifull!

That is indeed a work of art, what a beautiful watch...Once I get mine, I will make sure to do a proper photoshoot/review.

kennycoder

Not sure about that white day/date... looks kinda weird. Maybe just not the best render.

JSJ

It's a pretty watch but I prefer the standard 3777-01 with the black datewheel. Also the standard bracelet is fantastic.

Ghostripper

It's a pretty watch but I prefer the standard 3777-01 with the black datewheel. Also the standard bracelet is fantastic.

I have the feeling about the White DW...Is good to hear that I am not the crazy one, haha

Mike on a bike

I like.

RichardMiami

I agree.. more of a reference than a review.

Moved to General Reference.

Irishcain

I like it :thumbsup:

BC1221

did they ever rep the non-chrono version?

MTI2MTQxNDk1MTE4OTcyOTM4.jpg

that would have to go on my must have list.

Kemist

did they ever rep the non-chrono version?

MTI2MTQxNDk1MTE4OTcyOTM4.jpg

that would have to go on my must have list.

+1, should be on a must-have list of anyone who loves pilot watches I think

Left Coast Guy

I think the rep was just released in the last few days....so doubt you'll find anyone that has it already.

In general, the IWC Pilot series are pretty solid reps, except for the spitfire's with the Sec@6 which have mov't issues (like all other sec@6).

Adamsmith

yes this watch does have a rep

higginsd

A Korean site, but some good pictures of the new rep: Link

I ordered the rep, will post some pics after receiving it.

@BC1221: I think YES, they also rep'ed the Mark-XVII of the PetitePrince (I saw a video some weeks ago) and hopefully also the BigPilot-PP. But these reps aren't available at the moment. They're in the release pipeline I think.

JSJ
A Korean site, but some good pictures of the new rep: Link

I ordered the rep, will post some pics after receiving it.

@BC1221: I think YES, they also rep'ed the Mark-XVII of the PetitePrince (I saw a video some weeks ago) and hopefully also the BigPilot-PP. But these reps aren't available at the moment. They're in the release pipeline I think.

I'm assuming it's a 3777 case set. I see they lumed the subdial hands. Do you know if that is like the gen?

This looks like a way to have a Spitfire look in a bigger watch. I may not be able to resist.

usudno

This and the spitfire as well as the Portuguese are my favorites as a dress watch. To bad they all have seconds at 6

Martijn0007

This and the spitfire as well as the Portuguese are my favorites as a dress watch. To bad they all have seconds at 6

This one has seconds at 9 mate.

higginsd

@JSJ: yes, correct, the gen has lumed subdial hands. I saw pics in IWC forum showing this. And this is in fact a 3777 case set. Why should they build a new case set for the 3777-06?!? They only changed dial, hands, date wheels and case back.

JSJ
@JSJ: yes, correct, the gen has lumed subdial hands. I saw pics in IWC forum showing this. And this is in fact a 3777 case set. Why should they build a new case set for the 3777-06?!? They only changed dial, hands, date wheels and case back.

Thanks mate, good to have the knowledge you share with us.

I'll buy one of these and fit a rep bracelet.

DD_Ash

Beautiful watch, chuck it on a lighter brown custom strap (maybe distressed or suede?) to really pick up that blue and its a winner for me :)

Ghostripper
Beautiful watch, chuck it on a lighter brown custom strap (maybe distressed or suede?) to really pick up that blue and its a winner for me :)

Totally agree on this one. I already order an original IWC Tan Pilot Strap! I can wait to get mine it should be here anytime soon

higginsd

The IWC gen strap for the 3777-PetitePrince is a very good choice. But I heared the rep strap also has a very good quality. A gen IWC brown gator for PilotChrono would be an alternative.