Sign in to follow this  
Jonnybaws

Rose Gold Rubber Clad by J12 released..

LHDALLAS

looks sooooo good! not sure if the RG is too flashy though.

It isn't/wasn't...

I had to send mine back to the TD due to it being DOA, but I am looking forward to getting it back again..

Only issue I have with it, is the dial colour, its not has grey as it should be.. actually it was more an Olive brown than grey..

Rest of the watch and in particular the RG Bezel is superb!

looks sooooo good! not sure if the RG is too flashy though.

It isn't/wasn't...

I had to send mine back to the TD due to it being DOA, but I am looking forward to getting it back again..

Only issue I have with it, is the dial colour, its not has grey as it should be.. actually it was more an Olive brown than grey..

Rest of the watch and in particular the RG Bezel is superb!

Newbie here,

How do you like the watch on your sig? I really like the white/black AP. Did you get it from Toro?...Thanks for any feedback.

Jonnybaws

How do you like the watch on your sig? I really like the white/black AP. Did you get it from Toro?...Thanks for any feedback.

That's an old Noob 44mm Panda I "had" I now have the same one but a JF version, which is just that bit better alround, great watch, great build.. not a cheap rep but IMHO, well worth the money, if you like your APs!

Got mine from a TD that isn't a TD here..

romannyc

Rep are getting so good thats its hard to tell the difference between a real one on pictures. the one below is a gen

1feUZ5M.jpg

7nEftix.jpg

Edited by romannyc

romannyc
If you guys think that's expensive.. Check out this RB AP from pure-time $6,180!!!!!!

;!! WTF is this world coming to :lol:

http://www.pure-time.com/product/royal-

oak-offshore-ultimate-ruben-barrichello-

iii-solid-18k-rose-gold/

And it still has an Asian movement!

:facepalm:

Now if it had a Swiss 7750 sec @12 then maybe I'd consider it :giggle:

Yeah that movement is shit, you can buy the 7750 v for 230 on eBay and have your watchmaker install it.

tlick

absolutely love this watch, but its almost too similar to my new Don Ramon that I think Id have a hard time deciding which to wear for what occasion. I think i may need the Schumacher next... but this is a beauty!

romannyc

absolutely love this watch, but its almost too similar to my new Don Ramon that I think Id have a hard time deciding which to wear for what occasion. I think i may need the Schumacher next... but this is a beauty!

i would love a RG ap but i dunno the color looks off on pics. could just be pics i dunno

TioToto
If you guys think that's expensive.. Check out this RB AP from pure-time $6,180!!!!!!!! WTF is this world coming to :lol:

http://www.pure-time.com/product/royal-oak-offshore-ultimate-ruben-barrichello-iii-solid-18k-rose-gold/

And it still has an Asian movement! :facepalm:

I'm really curious if any were sold at all.

romannyc
If you guys think that's expensive.. Check out this RB AP from pure-time $6,180!!!!!!!! WTF is this world coming to :lol:

http://www.pure-time...-18k-rose-gold/

And it still has an Asian movement! :facepalm:

I'm really curious if any were sold at all.

6k is alot, its only like 2k in gold there.

IMAG0681.jpg

Edited by romannyc

tlick

i would love a RG ap but i dunno the color looks off on pics. could just be pics i dunno

yeah could just be the photos, i only have 1 RG AP and all I can say is that my j12 model looks stunning! the gold plating is fantastic with the brushed/finished aspects, its a 10/10 for me. J12 has his APs pretty spot on, i feel very confident that no one can tell I'm wearing a rep when i wear my don ramon out in public because its so gosh darn spot on every single detail

Teddyfigo

Looks pretty good ,but I think the case back its no so accurate , the 2 small dot like engraving below the "offshore " the distance between them is so much different from the gen in my opinion .... Other then that I think it's pretty good I think