Gazzla

AliExpress TAG HEUER Calibre 5 Aquaracer - Photoshoot!

wahzai

indeed it is very nice.

shinjun

Anyone would know about the risks shipping to EU-zone (France)? Is it the same as with the TDs? Or do Aliexpress packages have VIP clearance? haha

giobdf

Hello , 20 days ago , I asked several vendors to sell tag heuer carrera caliber 16 and they said that in Italy the Customs seizes me for sure ...

Anyone would know about the risks shipping to EU-zone (France)? Is it the same as with the TDs? Or do Aliexpress packages have VIP clearance? haha

shinjun

Hello , 20 days ago , I asked several vendors to sell tag heuer carrera caliber 16 and they said that in Italy the Customs seizes me for sure ...

That's what I thought, thanks mate!

onzenuub

Yes, you have to do triangle shipping.

skyndihlaup

Wow, for aliexpress it looks great! - where did you buy it ?

Comatose

wow amazing rep. i've been eyeing AE for reps and i can only spot maybe 1 or 2 decent looking dealers that are actually posting up accurate details of the product they're selling. 9/10 pics i see are copied off one another by sellers w/ horrible reviews.

Also after my first and last transaction involving a stinking badminton racket, i've lost faith in AE's escrow/"buyer protection" setup. After receiving a horridly constructed product, apparently photos were not enough to prove this and subsequently lost out. Glad this one worked out for you!

jtrevor

This was a fantastic review! I made the jump and located Henry on AliExpress. I spoke to him via the AliExpress chat service and asked for watch photos with the logo, he sent me them via email. A Google image reverse search showed no-one else had the same images (he doesn't seem to be using Tag Heuer stock images or rep. factory images).

Everything was kosher and I went ahead and bought the watch via AliExpress' mobile app (as it provides an additional discount off all purchases). The price was $302.50USD, reduced to $295.12USD via mobile app.

I'm looking forward to the watch - fingers crossed it's a good one! :)

Note: For those looking for Henry's AliExpress shop, look for store ID "1542084". Last link that worked for me was: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/32340394901.html

manser46

This is great looking watch, how can I get one??

MA123

Great review thanks. Ordered!

nunu78

For that price , you should bought it from one of the TDs here.

MA123

Brill. Ive brought from henry and he's really helpful

nunu78

how much you have paid?

jtrevor

Which RWG trusted dealer (TD) sells that specific watch for $295.12USD~ or less, with delivery to the UK? (Serious question -- I want to buy the watch again as a present for a friend).

I am also on the look out for a RWG TD who has a fair price on a TAG Heuer Carrera 1887 Chrono Date V6F SS/Ceramic/Grey/SS Asian 7750 (A7750) movement. I am currently waiting on Henry to respond with a price.

anil.handa

Which RWG trusted dealer (TD) sells that specific watch for $295.12USD~ or less, with delivery to the UK? (Serious question -- I want to buy the watch again as a present for a friend).

I am also on the look out for a RWG TD who has a fair price on a TAG Heuer Carrera 1887 Chrono Date V6F SS/Ceramic/Grey/SS Asian 7750 (A7750) movement. I am currently waiting on Henry to respond with a price.

I sent out email yesterday to basically all of the TDs on here for a TAG Monaco and I've got some good responses and will be able to make a firm decision soon. I suggest you do the same and you can find what you're looking for fairly quickly.

Goodluck :)

Do you have Henry's email? AE's site sucks for contacting sellers :(

JSJ

I sent out email yesterday to basically all of the TDs on here for a TAG Monaco and I've got some good responses and will be able to make a firm decision soon. I suggest you do the same and you can find what you're looking for fairly quickly.

Goodluck :)

Do you have Henry's email? AE's site sucks for contacting sellers :(

Stick with the Trusted Dealers listed on this forum - use the exact links on here too.

AE is not a good place to start with reps.

anil.handa

I was mainly going to use AE to source a decent quartz (ugh I know) version of a Sevenfriday REP since I'm not sure if the style is for me. $150-$200ish is a bit much to try something out. But I may just do a catch and release instead. We'll see!

Revolution

Isint the G in the Tag logo all wrong? Thats the first thing I look for in a rep.

fatarms

Isint the G in the Tag logo all wrong? Thats the first thing I look for in a rep.

Looks right to me for this model.

k3rm87

Not bad for a Tag!

Revolution

Looks right to me for this model.

Sorry still learning. Though only the arch of the G should have the arrow. Maybe is varies from carrera's.

123million

Its a really good rep. almost perfect to untrained eyes.

MetalMickey

Compare to the gen if you like

fa80073f460f931df81ba65e6616f129.jpg

Gazzla

Compare to the gen if you like

fa80073f460f931df81ba65e6616f129.jpg

Haha!

Touche!! :lolcina: Stupid noobs.

MetalMickey

Best rep I've ever seen this one. With the right pearl, totally indistinguishable in look and feel from the real thing.