Sign in to follow this  
l3wyh

New Watch Winder has arrived :)

l3wyh

Ok I have been looking for a decent watch winder for a while now.

Originally I had a £60 dual winder from amazon, it was ok for the price but was loud and clunky plus it could only hold 2 watches.

Most of the winders i looked at in my price range looked a bit ancient or held 2 watches on 1 winder which was something personally i didn't want, especially after seeing some videos of the winders where the watches bump into each other when rotating if the watch is too large or doesn't sit properly.

Anyway after a few weeks of digging around I came across a company called Zosers who manufacture a load of different winders and also supply Watch winders to a company in the UK.

Form chatting with the agent (Shirly Zhao, her english is excellent and probably better than mine) Zosers primarily sell to trade but on occasion they do have some small quantities in stock, and thanks to a bit of gentle persuasion from me they now accept PayPal as well :)

In the end I went for the 4 winder version with room for 2 battery watches in the base with some cufflinks etc.

The build of the winder is excellent and solid, the motors are almost silent, especially with the door closed (not sure if you would notice the motors placed on your bedside table) it comes with a handy little remote that mirrors the control inside the winder and allows you to set the rotation for each of the 4 winders individually plus turn the led on and off.

My version came complete with a UK plug, Im not sure if they ship the plug based destination country, but if you are thinking of getting one it may be worth checking first.

Shipping was via DHL and took around 5 days, I also had import duties to pay but it still worked out loads cheaper than getting one from the UK company.

anyway onto the best bit some pictures :), they are not the best due to only having my iPhone, poor lighting and the case is super reflective!

if you have any questions please just let me know :)

Update - Quick video (sorry for the poor quality)

https://youtu.be/pVbFcXhRWEQ

lg20A1z.jpg

n43TkY2.jpg

mROC4tj.jpg

VAzLMst.jpg

YuGDP9z.jpg

jYLgvU2.jpg

ZrJI9vO.jpg

Edited by l3wyh

shokka9

Price?

Nice winder btw

l3wyh

It was roughly around £280 + £15 DHL fees, a 2 winder version went on eBay recently for £330 second hand and this version retails for £595 so Its a good saving if they have the one you want in stock

shokka9

Thanks.

Not a bad saving on the retail price.

l3wyh

Its excellent saving to be honest, quality is excellent but like with watches the design and style comes down to personal preference and budget really, the one I had from amazon in comparison was cheap entry level stuff, This is more a mid-high level winder have added a link to a quick video on the main thread

its not the best quality video mind lol and dave at geekanoids has done a really good review of the 2 winder version, which was the video that made me go and buy one really :)

Edited by l3wyh

ag69

Nice looking winder. I need to get another winder and the website looks promising!! Thanks for the info.

hsmooth

Looks nice. Did you end up just emailing them to purchase?

l3wyh

Hi I started a conversation on the live chat and then moved over to email, is it ok to post email addresses on here?

Can a MOD advise please if not send me a PM and I can send it over but I think it's the main email address on the site.

They do supply Barrington watch winders, I'm sure a blog to watch have reviewed the winders as well.

S2K Tuning

Very nice looking piece of kit. Better start saving

FuzzyCoyote

That's a cracking bit of kit bud, colours of the lighting really makes it look classy too. Nice one on doing the background digging and going straight to the source.

Good effort :)

l3wyh

Thanks all, they really are lovely winders and nice and solid, and very very quiet.

My pictures and videos really dont do it any justice at all :)

Escapizm

Nice piece of kit, good review.

l3wyh

Nice piece of kit, good review.

Thanks very much only problem I have now is to limit myself to 6 watches or get another winder :)

ag69

You need to get another winder!! :D

I'm seriously looking into getting either a 12 watch winder or a 6 watch winder I saw on the website you provided. I already have a 2 8 watch winders that are filled and need another one to continue with this obsession!!