wooda

Best JLC Reverso available

wooda

I've searched many days (maybe up to 5-6 days with 8 hours each day) for the best JLC Reverso rep (not the square squadra model) and they seem to be the below:

http://www.ttw168.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=31&products_id=3154

http://www.ttw168.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=31&products_id=3323

Sadly, they are not from a TD and are quartz. If these came in automatic (and to a lesser extent from a TD (I would still buy from Andrew or Josh)) I would snatch them up in a sec.

Just a heads up as I've seen many people asking for good reverso reps. In terms of aesthetics these are it. There are some others that are poorer in terms of aesthetics but have automatic or hand wound movement.

wat44

Do a bit more searching in rep geek and you might find a new 1:1 coming...

wooda

Do a bit more searching in rep geek and you might find a new 1:1 coming...

I did a search on rep geek as you suggested and saw poll in which the Reverso Grande Taille was voted by users to be the next 1:1 watch that Angus from Puretime request from the makers but nothing much else. It's not guaranteed that it will be going into production. Is this to what you are referring?

wat44

Follow angus's threads, yes. It's the best chance of a decen rep

parrott

Any luck on your quest for a great copy of a Reverso?

parisianshut

Follow angus's threads, yes. It's the best chance of a decen rep

yes , but still waiting...

BY22

Warning; I have scoured all sites for a Jaeger Reverso and I have come up with F all. I have tried Idolreps, ttw, and some other trusted and untrusted dealers and they all have nada. Rien.

This is probably because it's impossible to get a mainstream rep movement to put into the thin case of a 1:1 Reverso case. There is a skeleton movement on TTW that is the best manual winding mvt I have seen but even this looks terrible. Best thing I can suggest in this instance is get a genuine one as the rep makers haven't been able to pull it off yet.

texasgrad

Hi Wooda,

I just ordered a JLC Reverso Grand Taille from Josh at Perfect Clones. His QC pictures seemed quite well, I would have loved to have a deployment clasp on it but couldn't be that choosy.

He also has some sample QC pictures on his website for the watch. You can pick up slight differences from the Authentic versus the replica. I am sure the dimensions of the watch compared to the authentic will be off, along with the dial placements etc.

This is the closest that I found to an authentic reverso. I have no knowledge about the movement but once I receive mine, I'll be sure to write a review on it. Let me know what you think.

http://www.p-cls.com/jl01051-reverso-classique-ssle-white-asian-2813-p-8206.html

EOW

I briefly had one of the cheapies from Silix. Quite underwhelming.

ssouthall6

The reverso is coming. Two other TD's (one from here) have confirmed they have heard the same as well.

The puretime thread also said the Tag Space-X was coming but the Fifty Fathoms and the glut of Bronzo's seem to have overtaken them. Having seen dials etc I'm sure both watches will happen.....but I'm not holding my breath

UGLY

Hi all,

New here and just wanted to say hi. I'm also looking for a good Reverso rep, so will be following this thread keenly.

watchsean7

any news on the reverso?

Ares

Wheres this thread?

Prancuzas

Slowly, but it's comming

Pics from Puretime thread in RG

azusaset.jpg

b7d3c0b97084ff732cd5a81cfe6919dc.jpg

64d15ffd0486ea004c0cccc4cae4ecbf.jpg

1637b74b9ab262502822d48987756329.jpg

a9a21e2ec22a6f3a87c6be26478aaef2.jpg

0cb1abe65009f0214029234d373752d7.jpg

8afff05655e258c7b83261f37bc45a57.jpg

280d37afaa6eb90bd600342a4777cd04.jpg

Martijn0007

Any updates on this?

I can't seem to find the topic on RG.

Edited by Martijn0007

chubs3a

I'm curious too

Martijn0007

http://www.repgeek.c...=191886&page=66

no news from my last post anyway :|

Cheers mate!

Such a shame they don't make progress on this one. I think many of us would love to have a good Reverso rep.

Martijn0007

Finally some updates.

Angus said the watch should be released 'soon'....

Daywatch

The caseset from my Squadra Chrono looks identical to the one posted. The mechanism is a charm, flips in a second and real fun to use. The quartz seconds at 6 are so small You can´t almost see them and at least it´s as reliable and solid feeling as they come, it´s more re-assuring than a 7750 and nicer than a non-working chrono imo. Nothing rattles or feels somehow loose and by flipping the dial You just turn it into a solid tank. The gen has a different date positioning at 12, but unless You´re looking at pictures You really don´t know/remember where it should be. If they bring out something better it will be great, because functionally this one is already very good.

jlc_3110c.jpg

JLC_3105.jpg

IWC_3104.jpg

JLC_3108.jpg

JLCSquadra_2778.jpg

ramjaw

I'm overjoyed this may be a reality soon. The Reverso extra thin is my grail but I will settle for any suitable rep.

PtyMom

Hi Guys. I don't post very often (OK, never) because I think I'm the only lady in this forum. I've been following this thread for a while because its my dream watch. I have been saving for a Reverso Duetto forever. They don't make any ladies reps so I'll have to buy a used Gen.... However, this would be an awesome present for my dad.

I am wondering who Angus is because his name isn't on the TD list.... Which company does he work with? Please when the watch is released could someone post the name of the company where I can buy this? (I'm currently buying an Omega Seamaster for my husband from Michelle at Silix, could she get it for me too?)

Thank you so much!!! :-)

Prancuzas

Hi Guys. I don't post very often (OK, never) because I think I'm the only lady in this forum. I've been following this thread for a while because its my dream watch. I have been saving for a Reverso Duetto forever. They don't make any ladies reps so I'll have to buy a used Gen.... However, this would be an awesome present for my dad.

I am wondering who Angus is because his name isn't on the TD list.... Which company does he work with? Please when the watch is released could someone post the name of the company where I can buy this? (I'm currently buying an Omega Seamaster for my husband from Michelle at Silix, could she get it for me too?)

Thank you so much!!! :-)

Angus is the dealer of Puretime, he is TD on other boards. Not sure about ETA, but I think it will be no sooner than March.

PtyMom

Thank you for the info! Its a surprise so it can wait. I'll keep my nose to the ground. Yay!!

Stuvetjee

Shit, never knew they were making a new one :lol:

Im all stoked now, cant wait!!!!