Sign in to follow this  
Thelittleprince

Accidental Pattern In My Collection? Suggestions?

Thelittleprince

I recently filled my watch box! 4 was the magic number because 3 was just not doing it for me!

I realized i have a couple of things that i did without realizing!

Nothing is the same and thats actually a pretty cool way to collect and i decided to continue with the pattern! Maybe not the dial part but complication part!

For example the chronograph i have has 3 subdials, if i were to get another chronograph it has to only have two subdials! Ofcorse i need a daydate, maybe perpetual calendar? Time only?

Just a different way of collecting!

4 Different Dials Colors

4 Different Movements

4 Different Complications

4 Different Straps

4 Different Purposes

Diver, Chronograph, Explorer i suppose? And Moonphase

What do you guys think?

Ideally i would want 6 watches by the end of the year, but this way i made it kind of fun and also controlled with my collection!

Any suggestions for my next watch?? Ofcorse staying with the pattern, no same complications and it would be fun if it was a suggestion that has a different dial color as well!

tmp_24954-20170424_212444494614285_zpsax39tqpc.jpg

purger72

Nice mate, maybe yoj should get day date in to your collection!?

mysterio

You are great. I have no discipline. LOL

Thelittleprince
Nice mate, maybe yoj should get day date in to your collection!?

Yes! I am really considering the Tag Heuer Calibre 5

I saw it at an AD and it was absoulty stunning in person!

tg514_im_zpscljnitbr.jpg

I also found out the watch is bilingual can you believe that mate?

You are great. I have no discipline. LOL

It was the hardest thing i had to do in my entire life! :lmao:

Nickfive

That SARB017 :drool:

Thelittleprince
That SARB017 :drool:

Never owned a seiko in my life! And this has easily become my favorite of the bunch!! The Sarb017 is insanely addicting to look at :drool:

tmp_24954-20170425_163531-1793185762_zpsa6omy2d4.jpg

Not Quite Dead

Given my own collection runs to orange on dials, numerals, straps and hands (although not all on the same watch, except for a seiko I am considering which literally is entirely orange) I suggest an orange monster which will provide a day date and a new colour dial.

Thelittleprince
Given my own collection runs to orange on dials, numerals, straps and hands (although not all on the same watch, except for a seiko I am considering which literally is entirely orange) I suggest an orange monster which will provide a day date and a new colour dial.

Very nice, however i find anything thats over 40mm doesn't look good on me! 37 to 40 is my sweet spot!

SuperbMonster

Very nice collection there. I'm buying one a month on average and can't seem to resist a PAM

Thelittleprince
Very nice collection there. I'm buying one a month on average and can't seem to resist a PAM

Thanks mate! I can't seem to fall inlove with Pams, i guess they really aren't for me!

SuperbMonster

Thanks mate! I can't seem to fall inlove with Pams, i guess they really aren't for me!

Life would be boring if we all liked the same thing. That Seiko is really beautiful, may have to consider for my next purchase. Hadn't really thought about them before.

Thelittleprince

Life would be boring if we all liked the same thing. That Seiko is really beautiful, may have to consider for my next purchase. Hadn't really thought about them before.

I highly recommend the sarb line! The sarb033 pr 065 are mini grand seikos! And the alpanist is just something that every collector should have imo! Its design is beyond unique