Sign in to follow this  
kennycoder

VC Patrimony - ladies

kennycoder

I've bought this watch for my mom about 2 years ago and it still holds on quite well. Since it's quartz no major problems are expected. Also has been submersed couple of times and is being used quite frequently. Still in a very good shape. The dial is amazing and the synthetic diamonds are quite beautiful when under sun light. Crystal has no AR but not sure if the gen has one. No lume of course. Also the bracelet is actually a very high quality even comparing it to some Breitling ones.

Now some pics:

DSC_0435.jpgDSC_0436.jpgDSC_0439.jpgDSC_0440.jpgDSC_0441.jpg

Gelg

Really nice watch! I've seen a few cheapo ladies watches that are trying to resemble this watch.

Also, a chinese rep of a swiss watch lying on a russian version of the chinese calendar and a russian map of china in a dramatic lighting ... kinda priceless. Creates this surreal feeling of a completed circle. There is no escape. It all starts with, and comes back to china.

Zachthebaker

your gonna get nuked bud

Zachthebaker

your gonna get nuked bud

duh! Im stupid.. thought this was a sales thread.. my apologies

myaz

your gonna get nuked bud

?

myaz

:P Hey, Zach, missed your 2nd post while trying to figure out whether you were referring to 1st or 2nd poster...a comedy of errors. :rolleyes:

Lev

your gonna get nuked bud

Holy shit, you're a baker too??

OP: very nice watch. I've been thinking about getting my mom a watch too, maybe for her birthday. Glad to see this review. Will consider it!

kennycoder

I bought it on the streets in Beijing (was there on a conference for couple of days) for 70 bucks or so. It's quite interesting that it is very difficult to find good reps there even in some "top notch" places. The best stuff still comes from our TDs.

Regarding ladies watches, I also bought one cartier rep. I will try to review it next week.

@Gelg: Now that you say that, yeah, kinda dramatic picture with russian map and so on. Didn't have any better nearby to put as "background" :D

Edited by kennycoder