Sign in to follow this  
cmhwatch

Is Puretime legit?

cmhwatch

Tried to place an order online via CC yesterday, didn't go through but I got an email confirmation and order number. I emailed customer support, nothing so far.

BadPickle

Not a dealer here pal, toddle off next door and ask there (RWI) beware of rogue websites pretending to be trusted dealers, and always follow the links on the TD lists

onzenuub

Great fucking first post. Cann't you fucking start reading? If you had done so, you would have known Trustytime is NOT on the TD's list. You would also have known that if you have a problem with a TD you should Pm a mod first. Now start reading noob.

GenTLe

Great fucking first post. Cann't you fucking start reading? If you had done so, you would have known Trustytime is NOT on the TD's list. You would also have known that if you have a problem with a TD you should Pm a mod first. Now start reading noob.

Onze, give a look to the title of the thread. Now give a look to what you wrote not being a TD ;)

watchcraze
:giggle:

BadPickle

Puretime you fucking idiot ...

RUSH2112

Trusty time is no longer a TD?

cmhwatch

Wow, pretty hostile vibe. This will be my last post, bye.

watchcraze

Definitely not the forum for faint of heart.

But regardless of your use of this forum, stick to the trusted dealers that are listed and you will be fine.

Not Quite Dead

Well i was about to pop the corn in the microwave but probably save it for another day.

kennycoder

Onze off (on) the wagon again?

Cleebeauregard

RWG - known for its kind, gentle embrace of new members just discovering the world of high-quality replicas. We proudly spoon-feed, change diapers, and hold the hands of noobs everywhere, lol.

onzenuub

Bollocks.

Sealdoggy

What a fucking Richard cranium...LMFAO

RUSH2112

Do these people not have a stable of ball busting mates they hang out with? Do they live with their mommies?

trailboss99

Onz, seriously dude WTF? There was no need for that so please stop being an asshat.

Majwilliams0308

:giggle:

Is this like that disgruntled marine post (I graduated top of my class...)? Can we start copy/pasting it into other threads now?

Kleen™

< 'tischmee...

Now; ev'rywun fuckin' chill or I'll see your arse in high court. Especially The Onze...you stooopid tulip-pickin' moronic renegade..;)

onzenuub
< 'tischmee...

Now; ev'rywun fuckin' chill or I'll see your arse in high court. Especially The Onze...you stooopid tulip-pickin' moronic renegade..;)

You fucking don't fucking tell me what the fuck to fucking do or fucking don't do fucking fucker.

tonyh7

Oh dear.

greg_r

Oh God. Do we really need to drive newbies away? Especially newbies who are asking a reasonable question? Do you want this forum to die?

Not happy. Not bloody happy at all, guys.

Watchtrader93

No chill

Lebowski1

Note to self, don't ask stupid questions.

Goranot

Agree :-)

Nhrob

Yeah Greg, there's a fair number among the usual suspects here that in my opinion have a tendency to do more harm than good.

You know who they are. It is one thing to get belligerent with people in response to hostility. It's another to ask what may be a 'dumb new guy' question and be greeted with such immature, unhelpful, unwelcoming responses.

Sometimes the garden needs to be weeded out to discourage that behavior. Why should they exercise restraint, if there are no consequences? Children need consequences and accountability. Adult supervision.

My final thought is that if this guy ' onze ' was not hiding behind his keyboard and internet browser and was face to face with me, and spoke to me like that just once, I guarantee you, that's the last time he'd do it.

Unfortunately, he and his minions, collectively - do not have enough balls between them to recognize the guy is just a frustrated and angry small man and discourage his shitty behavior.