elloello

Franck Muller Skeleton

1RDABtj.jpg

f9jVpDW.jpg

LVojj5A.jpg

iNZciAS.jpg

4nvwOTk.jpg

Genius

Looks really nice from a distance but up close I ain't a fan of the plastic jewels

elloello

^^ Interesting remark Genius ^^ it's one of my favourite releases from the FM rep world in 2017, I may even treat it to real stones now you said that I never even gave it a second thought till your remark above ;) , I'm not scared in doing the upgrade it be fun another little task for me this year ;) however I do think it's amplified by the pictures because in reality they are tiny parts of the watch which in all fairness doesn't put me off, the pictures don't show well put the blue is actually screws so no stones and the red are the jewels so it's only 2 jewels to do the upgrade , I be looking in my Mrs broken jewellery box now because I'm sure she had a little Ruby bracelet broken 7 years ago

Stewart

Not a huge FM fan but this one is really cool.

Genius
^^ Interesting remark Genius ^^ it's one of my favourite releases from the FM rep world in 2017, I may even treat it to real stones now you said that I never even gave it a second thought till your remark above ;) , I'm not scared in doing the upgrade it be fun another little task for me this year ;) however I do think it's amplified by the pictures because in reality they are tiny parts of the watch which in all fairness doesn't put me off, the pictures don't show well put the blue is actually screws so no stones and the red are the jewels so it's only 2 jewels to do the upgrade , I be looking in my Mrs broken jewellery box now because I'm sure she had a little Ruby bracelet broken 7 years ago

Things can look completely different in macro shots on a big screen than they do in real life on the wrist. Just jumped out at my at that magnification.

I've seen your impressive muller mods in the past so no doubt you could improve this one too

RussP

Nice, Stephen.

Really nice.

I used to have a mid-size Casablanca with exactly THAT bracelet.

caveat

Very nice!