Sign in to follow this  
HNTR

Rwi helpdesk

HNTR

Hey guys.. Was wondering if the helpdesk is being checked since the forum is down. Had a ticket open, marked it as resolved, but still havent recieved the watch after 6 weeks so I opened it again last night. I'm really concered here. Tracking stops with italian post saying its in the united states, but usps doesnt recognize the tracking number ????

Raddave

i have not been working on any tickets during this period , i have 11 or so that i will address when we are back up.

Its just hard to keep up comms with the system not working properly

HNTR
i have not been working on any tickets during this period , i have 11 or so that i will address when we are back up.

Its just hard to keep up comms with the system not working properly

I had a feeling, hopefully this ordeal will be resolved soon :( take it easy my friend!

kilowattore

Just fyi it is common to see the tracking stop working after the package entered the states. It usually just gets delivered after "a little" (actually a lot) of time.

When was it shipped from Italy?

ryaku

It's a busy period, although 6 weeks is a lot.

HNTR
Just fyi it is common to see the tracking stop working after the package entered the states. It usually just gets delivered after "a little" (actually a lot) of time.

When was it shipped from Italy?

Watch was shipped the 14th of novemeber, arrived in us the 21st of november according to tracking :(

onzenuub

RWI is up again, ask there.

BadPickle

:wtf:

Why don't you contact whoever sent it? You know the forum is in the shit right now, I assume you know who you bought it from? Surely you don't need the forum mods to wipe your arse all the time when clearly they've got more important things to do right now.

HNTR

Why don't you contact whoever sent it? You know the forum is in the shit right now, I assume you know who you bought it from? Surely you don't need the forum mods to wipe your arse all the time when clearly they've got more important things to do right now.

I only could contact the person thru pm, wasnt asking the mods to resolve atm, was just asking if the helpdesk was up

yllekp

I only could contact the person thru pm, wasnt asking the mods to resolve atm, was just asking if the helpdesk was up��

Yeah I responded to that last, but cannot remember the response. I have no real access to the forum yet, no staff permissions and no access to HD. DR3M3L possibly still has a lot of teething problems to resolve.

I cannot even respond to PMs or Post, so bear with us for a while.

gavmeister

Surely you don't need the forum mods to wipe your arse all the time...

What? We dont get this service on our forum!! But now i understand PBR's desire to switch to TD in case this comes in here...