Sign in to follow this  
Bncrpt

Myfirst Seiko (and Seiko build)

Bncrpt

Well after being inspired by a few guys here and their intriguing Seiko builds I picked up a SKX007/7S26 to play with. Had sterile blue dial and chapter ring along with custom hands fitted.

Next Andyboys impressive sharktower bezeled Seikos impressed me so much I jumped onto Kriztohf and ordered both a polished and his new matte Black shark Tower 2 bezels along with a GMT and 5 dot bezel insert.

Couple pics here to see my progress while playing with them.

I had hoped to fit the black bezel with the blue insert, love the look personally with the dial and the contrasting case colour,however having a slight issue at moment with this bezel not staying in place...goes on way too easy and pops back off with hardly a touch! :( Work in progress. .

The polished bezel fits superbly no issues at all nice tight fit and great finish. Undecided on insert choice for this one yet..

Hope to work out the issue with black one when I hear back from Kriztohf and will update with completed pics.

Hope you enjoy my phone pics no Gazz or Del quality here im afraid!

20161005_192033.jpg

Bncrpt

20161005_191909.jpg

20161005_192008.jpg

20161005_191935.jpg

Bncrpt

20161005_200828.jpg

20161005_201036.jpg

TheTinMan

I love the dial, the chapter ring looks to big for everyday wear, but makes for a nice chunky casual wearer. I really like the stainless with the blue hour markers.

RussP

Todd,

I have something similar, that was custom built for me. 24098293472_a0cc285604_b.jpg

Bncrpt

Morning Russ!

Ah thats nice great minds hey? ;)