Sign in to follow this  
Del

Del

nyckid

Beautiful watch and as always, great photos! :clap:

Genius

Great photos as always Del!

Interested to hear what you think of this one? I know you have a speedy too so wondered if it was worth having this too, I really like it but don't wear the omega enough so think this will just sit in the box looking pretty. I'm definitely going to get a Bulova high beat quartz in the near future but can't decide if this is the one or not

MoveAlong

Love it, great pics as always! The case back is very nice, hadn't seen that yet.

Del

Beautiful watch and as always, great photos! :clap:

Thanks! :)

Great photos as always Del!

Interested to hear what you think of this one? I know you have a speedy too so wondered if it was worth having this too, I really like it but don't wear the omega enough so think this will just sit in the box looking pretty. I'm definitely going to get a Bulova high beat quartz in the near future but can't decide if this is the one or not

Thanks! :)

I have a bit of a fascination for the Apollo missions so I really fancied getting the Bulova when I heard it was being re-issued. It won't replace the Omega Moonie though...! Not sure how often I'll wear the Bulova as I'll probably keep it more like a collector's piece, as I have done with the Omega.

Love it, great pics as always! The case back is very nice, hadn't seen that yet.

Thanks! :) Yes, the case back is nicely done.

Del

I'd say that the lume is slightly disappointing. It's apparently SuperLuminova but the strength of it and longevity is rather poor. The photo above had a 5 second exposure immediately following me charging the lume with a strong LED torch and then an UV torch! :lol:

philippe123

X

Edited by philippe123

markeym3

The AR looks pretty good too ..aclean looking watch ..

KarmaToBurn

Great pictures as usual and now I want one even more.

Del

Thanks guys. :)

Nikosaldente

Gorgeous watch and as always superb photos!

Nice pick up Del!

Edge22

Thank you Del!

Now I've spend an hour searching for the best offer on this one :help3:

Magnificent pictures as always!

dalboy

Nice Del... pictures are a credit to you mate as always ..

Del

Thanks guys, much appreciated and glad you enjoyed them. :)

Thang

Wow. Very nice watch. Thanks for the info

Del

Wow. Very nice watch. Thanks for the info

Thanks. And you're welcome! :thumbsup2:

processengr

A belated Thank you!

This thread with the great photos influenced me to purchase one with the metal barcelet, although presently on a black sports band.

32513347003_5305dc548f_b.jpg

Del

A belated Thank you!

This thread with the great photos influenced me to purchase one with the metal barcelet, although presently on a black sports band.

:thumbsup2:

Steve36

Great pics Del,really crisp and clear. Been toying with the idea of picking up a moon watch lately.....looks like you've just twisted my arm mate.

NFleischer

Nice pics as always Del. I just picked up the Bracelet version, very good deal at Amazon for about $325.

Great bang for the buck watches.

62C00A7A-CBE7-4C3B-AA86-2B06E8D83E79_zpsfx694ebi.jpg

PBTMN

I've the same watch but unfortunately, the top bottom (start/stop) had a small slack and I've sent it to Bulova for repair. Anyway, the watch is too big for my 17cm wrist so I'm waiting the return back to sell it.

But I have to recognize that the watch is awesome. Maybe in 41mm it would be perfect for me.

phone

I've the same watch but unfortunately, the top bottom (start/stop) had a small slack and I've sent it to Bulova for repair. Anyway, the watch is too big for my 17cm wrist so I'm waiting the return back to sell it.

But I have to recognize that the watch is awesome. Maybe in 41mm it would be perfect for me.

It's 45mm yes?

Del

It's 45mm yes?

45 x 13.5mm as stated in my first post. ;)

phone

It's 45mm yes?

45 x 13.5mm as stated in my first post. ;)

Oops! Sorry :thumbsup: