epalanb

SuperOcean 11 44mm just arrived (Some nice pics & semi review)

epalanb

Ok, not really much of a review, but I will post a bunch of pics so you guys can see how nice this watch is. I had a brand new Bakeka waiting for this one and I was in such a hurry to take it off the rep rubber that I didn't even take pics of it that way. My Bakeka strap is a bit tight on the lugs so it was a bit of a challenge to change. For that reason I'm not going to change back (at least right away) for a pic of the crappy rep rubber that you can see in many other pics.

Everything about this watch seems really nice. Movement sweeps nicely, date and time change smoothly and Date clicks over @ about 12:15 so no real complaint there. I have had it for less than a day so I'm not 100% sure but it seems to be running about 12-15 sec fast right now, no biggie. I have 7.5" wrist and after wearing a Pam 111 for the last month or so this thing seems very reasonably sized and very wearable. I measure it at exactly 15mm thick and 44mm in Dia.

While Driving this am

33708890031_0b0aae6e2e_c.jpg

and some studio types

33837596925_542657a8f7_c.jpg

33453151370_e2676586f1_c.jpg

33796746576_648f41d4bb_c.jpg

33453147500_17a89a524e_c.jpg

33453153560_52878e4c0e_c.jpg

Edited by epalanb

impreza

Beautiful!!!

TigersFan

I have this and love it!!

berry25

beautiful I'm considering purchasing this myself but stuck between choosing this or the avenger series. decisions decisions :frusty:

epalanb
beautiful I'm considering purchasing this myself but stuck between choosing this or the avenger series. decisions decisions :frusty:

I think some of those look really nice, but I would be wary of the thickness on many of them. Have you worn a watch that is say 18mm thick? It may, or may not be what you are looking for. For me, I have decided 15mm is about my max

Sealdoggy

Purchased this one myself absolutely love it, just wish the the stainless bracelet was available, can't stand the rubber strap feel.

Congratulations it looks great on that strap, enjoy

epalanb

Purchased this one myself absolutely love it, just wish the the stainless bracelet was available, can't stand the rubber strap feel.

Over on RWI one of the guys there put his on a bracelet that he had from another Breitling and it worked really well. I can't remember exactly which one. Maybe one day RWI will be back up and you/we can check. I believe that the bracelet that goes on this one is just a regular Professional 3. I think both a pro 2 or a pro 3 would work.

I had asked Mary if she could get a bracelet. She told me that she could get a bracelet from H factory and it would be from a Skyland. She then went on to say she couldn't promise that it would work. I'm guessing it would, but I declined to buy it when she said it was going to be $80. Still, it might be worth it.

I do like it on the strap though

k3rm87

That's so nice!

Sealdoggy

Over on RWI one of the guys there put his on a bracelet that he had from another Breitling and it worked really well. I can't remember exactly which one. Maybe one day RWI will be back up and you/we can check. I believe that the bracelet that goes on this one is just a regular Professional 3. I think both a pro 2 or a pro 3 would work.

I had asked Mary if she could get a bracelet. She told me that she could get a bracelet from H factory and it would be from a Skylland. She then went on to say she couldn't promise that it would work. I'm guessing it would, but I declined to buy it when she said it was going to be $80. Still, it might be worth it.

I do like it on the strap though

I've been speaking to that gentleman Tigersfan, he gave me a link to a watch on trusty time that has the pro 3 bracelet don't know if I want to go that route yet, still looking

http://www.ttw-138.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_144&products_id=16743

berry25

I think some of those look really nice, but I would be wary of the thickness on many of them. Have you worn a watch that is say 18mm thick? It may, or may not be what you are looking for. For me, I have decided 15mm is about my max

I believe I have but will have to double check the thickness of what I have once I find my ruler although I can pull off bigger watches and this is hoping to be a weekend one so thickness shouldn't be an issue

epalanb

That's so nice!

thanks!

the_frenchman

This is very nice!! Im just sent an email to see if i can get this on a bracelet

epalanb
This is very nice!! Im just sent an email to see if i can get this on a bracelet

No bracelet. You would have to get that separately

pbk

I have recently received this watch too and it's such a stunning timepiece! Perfectly done. Love it!

JaceyBoy

Where did you get the strap?

olleolle

Nice looking. Want the same!

Justoffcentre

QC approved late last week...I can't wait to get mine looks like such a great piece!

VMSG

Nice!

OSR90

Beautiful Watch! Looks mint on that strap!

thanks for the review!

Aviator

Wow, nice looking Breitling! love the strap!

Lifelongcane

Outstanding!