Sign in to follow this  
Goranot

Hoheng

Goranot

Reading through previous reviews seems he has some bad reviews for obvious reasons..

Any one know him and what his trading activities are like nowadays..can he be trusted?

Think he goes by the name of lay

Any advise will be appreciated

By the way won't be buying other than AD but just curious about hoheng

Del

Just curious?! :rofl: Yeah, right.

First post too. Wonderful.

elp

Just curious?! :rofl: Yeah, right.

First post too. Wonderful.

You cynic :lol:

Paparolf

Goranot has lost the plot :fme:

Goranot

Lol..why is everyone so cynical?

As getting bored and waiting for certain AD to get back to work so in meantime browsing and came across Hohengs website and in my quest for information as am partially allergic to emails only as a last resort spotted a whatsapp number ..ideal for me as can get realtime responses and info..

Came across as very helpful and informative but obviously unable to to anything until factories reopen..but whilst researching forums bemused as why someone who has been around for so long isn't AD on forums and why previous reviews so damning.

Have learnt enough on forums only to trust AD as appreciate issues and misunderstandings will happen but ADs have a reputation to uphold on forums and less likely to take shortcuts.

So am just curious.. honestly

BadApple

I would apply the 10 past 10 rule to sites like this.

Nickfive

link removed - dont be a twit :)

Wriggles
bemused as why someone who has been around for so long isn't AD on forums and why previous reviews so damning.

Eh, being likely scammers???

Being around for a long time means nothing, plenty of idiots in the world to take money from, keep anyone in business for a long time

onzenuub
Stuka%20Titel.jpg

Jibuti

"Lol..why is everyone so cynical?"

simple, this is RWG

stick around, you will be surprised...

narikaa

Bi Curious

Trans Curious

Anal Curious

Hoheng Curious

Whatever flips your switch I suppose

greg_r

Rumour has it that hoheng is actually Replicamake v2 (the shite version)

Were originally a trusted dealer here and on RWI. Run by a guy calling himself Lay. Were pretty good for a while, then we started getting problems and some very odd responses from "Lay". It appears that the original owner had moved on and sold out to someone else, who continued to call himself "Lay" in order to retain his trusted spot on the boards. Unfortunately he was/is an asshat. Customer service was non-existent and the whole situation turned to crap. We booted him out.

So yeah, in business since 2005. A fuckwit since somewhere around 2011

NCRich

First watch I ever bought was from Lay. The famous Lay DSSD. Was an awesome watch, just sold it and it still ran perfectly. That was right before things went south.

Jibuti

"..So yeah, in business since 2005. A fuckwit since somewhere around 2011..."

Sounds like nice company reference to me......

dilip
Lol..why is everyone so cynical?

As getting bored and waiting for certain AD to get back to work so in meantime browsing and came across Hohengs website and in my quest for information as am partially allergic to emails only as a last resort spotted a whatsapp number ..ideal for me as can get realtime responses and info..

Came across as very helpful and informative but obviously unable to to anything until factories reopen..but whilst researching forums bemused as why someone who has been around for so long isn't AD on forums and why previous reviews so damning.

Have learnt enough on forums only to trust AD as appreciate issues and misunderstandings will happen but ADs have a reputation to uphold on forums and less likely to take shortcuts.

So am just curious.. honestly

Oh, it's worth the wait for the TDs to reply...