Sign in to follow this  
TRANSPORTER

help

TRANSPORTER

Guys, a little while ago someone done a post with a link to an eBay seller that done some really good vintaged leather straps for omegas, rolex ' s etc, I can remember members saying they had used him before as he was quality, now ive searched but ill be damn ed if I can find that post, can anyone point me in the right direction please, cheers guys

NCRich

Martu straps

TRANSPORTER

Sorry mate that doesn't ring a bell, pretty sure the op put a link up for the seller on the bay aswell

BadPickle

It was "genius" shoot him a pm :)

Genius

If it was my post then can really recommend the seller Lawrie, I had a problem with the stitching on my strap dropped him an email and had the strap fixed and back on my watch in a couple of days, really good service! And stupidly cheap

Piccolo

The buckles he uses are about £10 from watchgecko - so at £11.90 for his most expensive straps (all of his straps include a buckle) his prices are nuts..!

BadPickle

If this is the same one genius had on his speedie at my gtg, it was a cracker for the dosh!

Genius
If this is the same one genius had on his speedie at my gtg, it was a cracker for the dosh!

It is and it is ;)

can't say it enough they really are stupidly cheap

TRANSPORTER

Yep gonna get one for my sub, and gmt, will look at maybe replacing a buckle with an 18 mm rolex one, might have to squeeze the strap into it but I'll have a look first, and yes they are really cheap and look good.

TRANSPORTER

Ordered one this morning, now watching a new buckle to see how that goes, fingers crossed

Anesthetize

I have used lawr389 twice now and I can attest to the quality and his customer service