Sign in to follow this  
Amifsin

Beat Error

Amifsin

Hi, When a watch has a Beat Error of 2.6 ms what will be it's performance please.

Thanks for any information

Kcore

Amifsin, welcome. My suggestion is for you to re-post this question in the Watch Repair section. You'd have better luick getting an answer than here is the Rep Review section.

With that said, I'm no watch repair person by any sense of the word and my repair experience iis limited ( I'm learning as much as I can) but that beat error isn't good. I personally wouldn't accept a watch if the timegraph pic showed a beat error like that. IM limited O, a beat error of 0 - 0.5 ms is GREAT and 0.6 - 1 ms is accpetable.

Wiz

That's impossible to answer.

What are the other datas? In which position does this happends? What about the other positions? What watch/movement are we talking about?

Amifsin

Amifsin, welcome. My suggestion is for you to re-post this question in the Watch Repair section. You'd have better luick getting an answer than here is the Rep Review section.

With that said, I'm no watch repair person by any sense of the word and my repair experience iis limited ( I'm learning as much as I can) but that beat error isn't good. I personally wouldn't accept a watch if the timegraph pic showed a beat error like that. IM limited O, a beat error of 0 - 0.5 ms is GREAT and 0.6 - 1 ms is accpetable.

I try to do as you said.

Thanks