Sign in to follow this  
mascot

placed an order with mary, ladies date just 31, and a hulk

mascot

A few nights ago the bug finally bit me, again.

I placed an order with Mary for a Hulk and a datejust31 for the lady.

its been a while since iv ordered and im trying my hardest to express that i am looking for 1;1 rep (i know i know, its a rep and will never be 1;1).

Looking forward to approving, starting the waiting game and typing up a short review.

Edited by mascot

mascot

Approved QC photos today.

gavmeister

Progressing along nicely.

mascot
Progressing along nicely.

Agree, I do not remember a faster QC photo arriving in my inbox in the past.

black263

However, don't forget CNY. If it doesn't leave China VERY soon, it's gonna be festering in the system for a while.

mascot
However, don't forget CNY. If it doesn't leave China VERY soon, it's gonna be festering in the system for a while.

When does cny begin?

GenTLe

When does cny begin?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_New_Year

They shutdown the country practically completely for around 2 weeks.

mascot

When does cny begin?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_New_Year

Thank you.

I do recall ordering a few years back during that time, seemed like forever. Hmmm, I'm beginning to think winter months bring out the rep whore in me; around now is when I tend to bruise watches.

NCRich

When does cny begin?

https://en.m.wikiped...hinese_New_Year

Thank you.

I do recall ordering a few years back during that time, seemed like forever. Hmmm, I'm beginning to think winter months bring out the rep whore in me; around now is when I tend to bruise watches.

Are you mad at them?

lukeas123456

When does cny begin?

https://en.m.wikiped...hinese_New_Year

Thank you.

Are you mad at them?

I read it too fast and took it as abuse watches :fuelfire:

mascot

Hahaha, stupid autocorrect on mobile.

I meant "cruise"

When it's blistering cold out, surfing the web for watches becomes a thing.

Edited by mascot

mascot

Received tracking info today,

I must say the process is going at a reasonable pace so far.

Trunxzzz

Hi. Did you end up receiving your watch yet? I place an order with Mary and made payment on Feb 15th. On the 18th she emails me saying factory is lacking of parts so she should be receiving the watch in 3 to 5 days. Its been a week now and i haven't heard from Mary after emailing her a few times. Hope she doesn't forget about me :(

Odyseus

Hi. Did you end up receiving your watch yet? I place an order with Mary and made payment on Feb 15th. On the 18th she emails me saying factory is lacking of parts so she should be receiving the watch in 3 to 5 days. Its been a week now and i haven't heard from Mary after emailing her a few times. Hope she doesn't forget about me :(

I would have only emailed after a week not several times during it??

I have ordered two watches from Mary and paid on 16th with Mary saying she would order the watches. I haven't chased her and won't until at least 10 days, most likely the end of next week (some 2 weeks) - its just not worth getting worked up about it. However, in the past a chase up email was usually required for WatchInternational and suddenly QC pictures appeared :)

Trunxzzz

I would have only emailed after a week not several times during it??

I have ordered two watches from Mary and paid on 16th with Mary saying she would order the watches. I haven't chased her and won't until at least 10 days, most likely the end of next week (some 2 weeks) - its just not worth getting worked up about it. However, in the past a chase up email was usually required for WatchInternational and suddenly QC pictures appeared :)

Well its not like i bombarded her with twenty angry emails. Ive sent her 2. One on te 5th day and one today asking if she had any updates for me. First time im dealing with mary and it would be nice to have just an email reply letting me know to maybe wait a few more days is all.

splke

You are sealing with the best all will be good sit tight and relax buddy

Trunxzzz
You are sealing with the best all will be good sit tight and relax buddy

Thanks for the reassurance

Trunxzzz

So i got my response from mary. Looks like another 3 or 4 days until she gets the watch. :)

Odyseus

So what happened ???

Trunxzzz
So what happened ???

Got some qc photos. She was showing me the watch but with the wrong strap. Originally i wanted the brown strap with white stitching, same as the picture she originally showed me. The qc pictures were of an all brown strap. She says the factory doesn't have the old strap anymore. I was a bit bummed. But whatever. Noticed a piece of dust in the watch and asked her to check. She says dust is from the outside and not to worry..i asked her if there were more tests she plans on doing and that was 5 days ago. No response yet, hopefully I'll get something soon.