Sign in to follow this  
MiamiPanerai

Great forum,... glad to have landed!

MiamiPanerai

Hi everyone, i live in Miami... girlfriend works for Panerai and im here to start my rep collection! Seems to be an abundance of helpful info here. Thank you founding fathers and moderators who make this possible.

shinjun

Hi and welcome! Be sure to check Ale's guide for the best Panerai reps you can get, then challenge your gf :)

Daffy

Great first post, and welcome to the board. Seconded on the Ale guide, required reading for a PAM guy.

Can your S.O. get an employee discount? ;p

onzenuub

Goooooooooooooodmorning and welcome in this madhouse. Any pics of gf with Panerai's. :P

Nickfive

Goooooooooooooodmorning and welcome in this madhouse. Any pics of gf with Panerai's. :P

:lmao:

MiamiPanerai
Great first post, and welcome to the board. Seconded on the Ale guide, required reading for a PAM guy.

Since my last post the gf was promoted. She's now an asst manager- from my experience and inquiries with her... the only discount Panerai will approve is a tax break. Panerai never goes on sale, ever. She even recommends buying from independant watch stores/sellers. They do get breaks and will sell at %20-30 less than Panerai.

Looks like I may need to spend some serious $ if I want certain PAM models. I was under the impression all models existed in the rep world, and the 3 that I like don't

PAM 619, 671/382, 661

titanium, bronze and carbon reps are scarce

:(

Daffy

Since my last post the gf was promoted. She's now an asst manager- from my experience and inquiries with her... the only discount Panerai will approve is a tax break. Panerai never goes on sale, ever. She even recommends buying from independant watch stores/sellers. They do get breaks and will sell at %20-30 less than Panerai.

Looks like I may need to spend some serious $ if I want certain PAM models. I was under the impression all models existed in the rep world, and the 3 that I like don't

PAM 619, 671/382, 661

titanium, bronze and carbon reps are scarce

:(

You've just hit your fifth post, which means that you can now see the member to member sales forum. Things just got a lot less scarce for you... :)

Unlike Gen PAM's, things are on sale there constantly.

iabounty

Hello and happy landing. Welcome to RWG. :)