Sign in to follow this  
Eraldkolici

Some help for a noob

Eraldkolici

Hi guys my name's erald, i'm from italy and got to this site cause i wanted some help before purchasing any replica

I've read some posts about the movements and seen some td sites but still i'd like to understand some more before buying anything

I'd like to get a nice timekeeper but until now i found out that quartz movements are the most precise, unluckly i went crazy after the Rolex daydate 40mm and i guess the best replica is from noobs...now i won't spend 360 dollars over a watch so what do you think i should do? A 21j is that bad? And are there aesthetically good replicas with a different movement to Save some money? The lowest i've found is 288 $ for an Asian movement i guess 25j

Thank you for any advice

Edited by Eraldkolici

Mr_B

You want a BP factory daydate. And go for the Asian high beat movement. Don't waste your money on so called Swiss movements

Eraldkolici
You want a BP factory daydate. And go for the Asian high beat movement. Don't waste your money on so called Swiss movements

Can you tell me where to look for that?or maybe if you or any member sells that piece

Mr_B

There is a search bar at the top of the forum to the right. Alternatively look at the trusted dealer list, you will find every dealer can get one

iabounty

Hello and welcome to RWG. :)