Sign in to follow this  
Lagger

Christopher Ward C60 300 & 600 review

Lagger

I recently picked up a Trident C60 300 quartz in the third off sale for £209....................then DFQ made me aware of the C60 600 Autos going in the 50% off sale so I picked one of these up for a simply ridiculous £299!!!!

Both 43mm models.

These come with a 60/60 guarantee 60 days return, 60 month repairs, a great deal, so I returned the quartz, but before I did I snapped a few side by side pictures for your perusal.

Having both in the hand they are great quality watches, nice tight bezel action, lovely flat crystals, and well machined cases, but to me the look of the quartz is slightly dated with the round hour markers and bezel font, but this is personal preference, the auto with its battons and fresh ceramic bezel, although the matte bezel of the quartz picks up less marks, looks sharper and more modern.

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

Deeply stamped backs

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

The wave dial, on White it is not that obvious but it is more prominent on the auto

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

The lume is odd, brighter and darker variations between the hands etc, it is well applied on the brighter parts

IMG_1012.jpg

I would have expected a deployant on the Auto TBH, an upgrade for the future

IMG_1013.jpg

A size comparison against a YM

IMG_1014.jpg

Great watches, well packaged, well made, and they are quality and value

Lagger

Bump, hid in the depths of genuine watches!

Lagger

Ttt

Lagger

Well after living with it for a while, the watch is excellent BUT the quality of the strap is a little 'plasticy' and the tang buckle is pissing me off for a higher end watch.time to replace both I think

NFleischer

Nice watches, those Tridents. I just received my Promo card. Honestly for me website is a PIA, tried to contact them but no response.

Lagger

They are lovely watches for the price, I've bought a new suede strap from sectime for mine, miles better than the factory one, albeit without the moulded case ends

20170209_175436.jpg

Emre

Nice watches friend

Lagger

Cheers mate, even if it was a post whore

PBTMN

Christopher Ward have a super nice watches with a fair price. It's a pity that they don't do one diver en 40mm/41mm. It would be a sales-killer.

For me 38mm is too small and 43mm too big. Fortunately, I was lucky to try the C9 moonphase in 40mm and.. dammn, watch a watch!!

Health to enjoy them mate.

Lagger

40 is my lower limit, 45 if it's not too thick, they are a great watch, just wish I'd bought mine on a bracelet

bkdc

I totally agree. 38mm is too small and 43mm is too large. The Goldilocks size is 40mm for me or I'd be all over one of those watches.