hotbird90

noobwatch.com

hotbird90

Hey guys, has anyone dealt with this guy Tony?

I tried to find some feedback, but no luck..

Minh7410

Why do you even bother with other sites, when we have clearly provided you with a list of places to use?

Left Coast Guy

There are like 15 choices of reputable trusted dealers here, who the Mods have relationships with and can hit up on skype/phone if there's an issue.....why in god's name would you consider buying from anyone else????? You realize this is the internet right? noobwatch.com could just be some dude in West Virginia putting up a dummy website.

No joke, for every 1 legit watch site there are 100 fakes, taking money from folks...

hotbird90

I don't "bother" with other sites. I accidentally discovered it and it got me curious because it doesn't quite look like your average scam watch site.

Now, if you don't have anything smart to say, which you obviously don't, don't BOTHER answering my topic.

abs0025

As abrupt as they were, they were having "smart" things to say. Anything other than the TDs here are not a good idea. Just because a site looks good doesn't make it reputable.

Minh7410

I don't "bother" with other sites. I accidentally discovered it and it got me curious because it doesn't quite look like your average scam watch site.

Now, if you don't have anything smart to say, which you obviously don't, don't BOTHER answering my topic.

Well if you don't have a smart question, then don't bother asking dumb questions. Why would anyone here use any sites other then the ones provided. Its like we gave you answers to a test and you decided to just guess on all the questions. :frusty:

hotbird90

Who said anything about buying???

You guys have to LEARN to READ.

And yes, you are right that he could be some dude in WV taking peoples cash.

If he's not, perhaps if he proves himself over and over and earns that privilege, maybe he can become TD and help us expand this community.

On the other hand, if he doesn't, well..he can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

Minh7410

Why else would you look for feedback on it. Engaging means that there was intent, just saying.

hondas2000

i buy regulary with tony its a good guy and give a good service with good communication

Left Coast Guy

Who said anything about buying???

You guys have to LEARN to READ.

And yes, you are right that he could be some dude in WV taking peoples cash.

If he's not, perhaps if he proves himself over and over and earns that privilege, maybe he can become TD and help us expand this community.

On the other hand, if he doesn't, well..he can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry noob, but we get a handful of these same messages a week and it gets annoying. Minh and I aren't much to talk, but there are several member here that have been in the rep game and members of the forum for 10+ years, they've visited the factories, seen the markets in Ghaungzou, etc, and in many cases have personal friendships with our TDs. And in most cases those members have spent a ton of time and money paving a very easy road for you to get a rep from a very reliable source at a very good price. So when you come in here off the street and ask about some random ass website like a twat, you're going to get a bitch slap of a response.

Sorry. But lets start over. You've found the forum, we've got awesome TDs, read up and find yourself something cool. Then take pics and tell us how awesome it is, and how you feel like a toolbag for ever bringing up some random ass dude in West Virginia that wants to take your money.

nyckid
:popcorn:

hotbird90

That's ok Afdaddy. No need to apologize. You speak that way only because you speak to me through the computer. If that wasn't the case, I certainly would have showed you which "street I came off".

Just because someone joined here recently, it doesn't mean that they have absolutely no idea or no experience or no common sense.

Yes, let's start over. This is hobby, not some political debate.

Like I said before, if we can expand circles-why not? That's all..

PhillyRock

This guy won't last long.

I can smell it.

:giggle:

Minh7410

Quality over quantity. We have a good system with all the dealers that we currently have, so don't fix what isn't broken. And just because you come barging in with an idea to add more resources doesn't mean it will happen. It takes a lot for someone to become a TD. And no one said anything about your past or ability to comprehend common sense. When you enter this forum, no matter how much knowledge you have, you're going to be considered a noob..

Left Coast Guy

Haha, I'd say it to your face, and would gladly step outside.

But that's beyond the point.....its just not easy to understand why you care about this site so much. Really, there is no reason.....we have 10+ dealers from you to chose from, they offer a huge selection and you literally can't go to China yourself and buy the reps of this quality any cheaper....so what's the issue?

Now just in the time I've been here, we've added two new vendors, but right or wrong, no newbie is going to influence that process....mostly because no one knows you and no one trusts you.

yawn

The site owner is DSN aka hontwatch, he is also listed at the recommended dealer list. I found ridiculous that people always turn against unknown websites. Yes, most of them could be scam an Yes, the forum won't be helpful in case shit hits the fan. But we also need be objective about it, do some REAL research before trash on the site.

hotbird90

You guys really have toooo much time on your hands....

Sad.....

fusion

Tits must be offline.Things will warm up soon enough though.

Realism

The site owner is DSN aka hontwatch, he is also listed at the recommended dealer list. I found ridiculous that people always turn against unknown websites. Yes, most of them could be scam an Yes, the forum won't be helpful in case shit hits the fan. But we also need be objective about it, do some REAL research before trash on the site.

so, now we have to do research for the new members who asked without doing prior research themselves? why don't you do my work, while i get paid, while you're at it

86sideways

Don't take it to heart hotbird90. a lot of people have a short fuse here.

yawn

so, now we have to do research for the new members who asked without doing prior research themselves? why don't you do my work, while i get paid, while you're at it

At least I did my own research before I talk. If people do not have things to contribute, then could at least be funny instead of cynical.

hotbird90

Yawn,

thank you for your reply. This is ACTUAL answer to my question as oppose to all other replies.

Forgive me if that information wasn't hard to find, I just didn't have luck finding it. I guess it's one of those days...

Thanks again.

Realism

At least I did my own research before I talk. If people do not have things to contribute, then could at least be funny instead of cynical.

that's your opinion, and i do not share that

RussP

One of THOSE days, hotbird ?

^_^

By the way, welcome to the forum.

Russ.