Sign in to follow this  
CJ808

Superocean Steelfish

CJ808

Hi all,

After around a month of deliberation I finally decided to take the plunge and order a black face steelfish from Toro, the $208 H factory version.

After reading lots of articles on this forum, it looks as though this could be considered one of the best reps available?! My friend has a gen and so I thought it would be interesting to see if he could tell the difference. I don't believe he can...

He has commented on what a nice watch it is and is now considering buying a new bracelet as he has his on leather.

When I figure out how to upload photos, I will.

Great service from Toro, I will certainly be ordering again. I can see this hobby becoming quite addictive. Im thinking an Air King or Explorer next.

The only few flaws that I can see on the Superocean are, the clasp doesn't quite sit flush when the watch is on. Its slightly propped up and a few people have mentioned it to me. Also, the 'Automatic' on the dial is very faint red. The bezel entraving could also be a bit deeper.

other than that, im very happy with this watch. Pics to follow.

NCRich

Its a nice watch. Worst part of the new breed SOSF is the movement. Wish they had made it with the clone instead of the Z2 at that price point.

Moondustesp

They are great watches but the depth of the bezel engraving bugs the shit out of me on mine

I know there is alot of  negativity about the movement but had mine nearly two years and is perfect but it has had really light use. Great watch for the money