Sign in to follow this  
Eastwind

What Mont Blanc is this?

Eastwind

Here's an odd one. The photo is of a Mont Blanc that I found in an upper cabinet while spring cleaning.

jGJp1hi.jpg

I don't have memory loss, that I can recall, and I have never bought, looked at, desired or known about Mont Blanc watches. In fact, I didn't even know they made watches.

This has to be a rep and maybe a decent one? No idea what it is supposed to be a replica of. Anyone know?

It works fine, keeps time and all the functions work. I haven't tried what looks like a depth gauge, but other than that, everything else is functioning. The movement is dead silent too, something I've not come across before. I thought it was a better rep before I took the photo, as that's when I saw the numbers on the bezel were not crisp. Look at the "0"'s and "3".

It's has a little weight to it, coming in at 200 grams (7oz).

I have only ever collected Panerai and Omega reps, so no idea what this is. Can anyone tell me about this rep? What model (if any) is it supposed to be a replica of?

dilip

Looks like a Roger Dubuis Easy Diver bezel, a Tudor Hydronaut / Zenith Defiance hybrid chronograph with a Casio Ediface clasp on a vintage Seiko bracelet? Not so much a Montblanc...

Andylaw1919

looks like a fantasy model...

narikaa

Main thing is

did it keep the roaches out of the cabinet?

stormtooper4

She's a bit of a minger

Edited by stormtooper4