Sign in to follow this  
Usernamee

China ems shipping

Usernamee

Hey buddies I moved over here from RWI. Since it's down for a few days :-( My package has been in the system for over 9 days. Got accepted awhile ago being shipped via puretime from ems. No status since. People told me ems shipping is shit from the forum from what I gathered. The wait is awuful .

Foxindebox

Depends where you are shipping to. Personally, EMS from China to the UK usually takes a few days :)

Genius

Ems is usually pretty quick in my experience. Literally just the run up to Xmas and the postal backlog that's screwed you, just be patient it'll arrive eventually

zafod

Hey buddies I moved over here from RWI. Since it's down for a few days :-( My package has been in the system for over 9 days. Got accepted awhile ago being shipped via puretime from ems. No status since. People told me ems shipping is shit from the forum from what I gathered. The wait is awuful .

Anything over 8 days and you can kiss it goodbye :(

Just kidding ya!

Big delays everywhere due to time of the year. Will be with you eventually.

;)

Usernamee

Yeah I figured friends. I'm located in the U.s. I guess it's just luck of the draw. Having it being Christmas probably doesn't help. I just wish usps updated where it is lol. At least let me know it's in customs rather than sitting in a warehouse in China. I really hoped to have my watch by New Years

anfalas

Yeah I figured friends. I'm located in the U.s. I guess it's just luck of the draw. Having it being Christmas probably doesn't help. I just wish usps updated where it is lol. At least let me know it's in customs rather than sitting in a warehouse in China. I really hoped to have my watch by New Years

From my days on the Fasttech forum EMS is definitely slower to US.........to UK it's blisteringly fast, I think 3 days was my record.

Reckon you're in with a decent shout for New Year's though even with xmas delays........ ;)

pushpull

I was discussing the same in a thread on RWI:

I bought 4 watches the same day: 2 from a TD that suggested DHL himself, 2 from a TD where I asked for DHL (after reading shit about EMS) and he said "DHL is not safe". Gotta stick to the rules of TD in case something happens so I accepted:

-I picked up watches from TD sent with DHL to far up in Europe 4 days later

-On EMS shipment I am now on day 15 with no updates after shipment left China

I also asked the TD using EMS to ship me some bezels only, no watches, and requested DHL this time since we were just shipping extra supplies. He sent DHL 3 (!) days ago and today it arrived in the city I live in. Whether or not EMS is "safer" than DHL - no idea. But it's at least damn slow and there are no updates on tracking along the way unlike the detailed progress we get on DHL. Really hope the EMS shipment will come through.

BenlewisMAV

I just had something delivered from China to the UK via EMS...

Arrived the 20th Dec after being posted on the 7th Dec

A little longer than normal, and the tracking said it was still in transit for 12 days until it actually arrived. When it arrived the tracking also magically updated to a different tracking number, presumably one that parcel force had assigned it. A previous parcel took 5 days.. I would put it down to the Xmas period and don't get too worried about it!

Although the wait is agonising :D

tomtom1988

I had EMS deliver me a watch today. Tracking didn't change all week then last night it changed to my local sorting office. 8 days from receiving tracking number delivered by Royal Mail, don't pay attention too much to the tracking, EMS is my preferred method

WatchaholicMallorca

EMS is tragic, I have same issue with a parcel in Madrid, was shipped 10 days ago but with all the xmas rush the postal service just can't handle it, and the updates are pretty useless.

Thrasher

EMS was always fine with me about 10 days or less to California, I hate DHL. Sead has been using a new company and its a little faster and seems to fly through customs

pushpull

*joke*

Edited by pushpull

RepGuy
I was discussing the same in a thread on RWI: I bought 4 watches the same day: 2 from a TD that suggested DHL himself, 2 from a TD where I asked for DHL (after reading shit about EMS) and he said "DHL is not safe". Gotta stick to the rules of TD in case something happens so I accepted: -I picked up watches from TD sent with DHL to far up in Europe 4 days later -On EMS shipment I am now on day 15 with no updates after shipment left China I also asked the TD using EMS to ship me some bezels only, no watches, and requested DHL this time since we were just shipping extra supplies. He sent DHL 3 (!) days ago and today it arrived in the city I live in. Whether or not EMS is "safer" than DHL - no idea. But it's at least damn slow and there are no updates on tracking along the way unlike the detailed progress we get on DHL. Really hope the EMS shipment will come through.

I also use DHL as my shipping choice, as I have had major problems with EMS in the past. From the TD I purchase from regularly, DHL costs the same as other shipping methods, and I usually have my package here in the CONUS within days after receiving a tracking number, as opposed to EMS which takes weeks with very poor tracking. I also believe DHL is better during this time of year since the regular postal service is so bogged down with packages from the holidays.

Paul1

EMS was always fine with me about 10 days or less to California, I hate DHL. Sead has been using a new company and its a little faster and seems to fly through customs

This caught my attention! I am about to have a package sent via Sead to Iowa and this sounds exciting. Last EMS to me took over a month. It was a violin and got stuck due to batteries on the same pallet. That delay got it caught in the Chinese New Year and customs in USA caused another delay. I am hoping my first watch purchase is much smoother.

jms2016

I prefer EMS, sometimes it takes 10-12 Days from china to florida but honestly my stuff has NEVER been taken by customs while using EMS, but always with DHL.

I'll always use EMS just because... I mean fast shipping and risk getting my shit taken and have to reorder and QC again and blah blah...

EMS For life :D unless I move to another location and see that DHL is a viable option. Whoever is working the DHL customs desk in the florida area needs a fricken raise.

johnlogan

My package was picked up 8 days ago and than just dropped of the grid. It has not been shipped or cleared for export. It's just gone.

Hope my TD resents it if it's lost in the mail.

steve jasso

Mine shows since December 13th still in China .not nice!!! Hahahaha

Mary Watch

recently very slow to usa.

atgm

Just out of curiosity, what do you guys use to track EMS? I've found that 17track gives comparisons with local (Chinese) tracking and Japanese tracking (since I live in the US) -- the Chinese tracking usually has some updates that never show up on the Japanese side.

Likewise, when I've sent stuff via EMS to the US, USPS tracking never shows much from what happens in Japan, but the Japanese tracking shows pretty much everything...

steve jasso

17 all day long

eliano

Think both DHL and ems can be hit and miss, but DHL is Def faster for me anyway to uk

johnlogan
Just out of curiosity, what do you guys use to track EMS? I've found that 17track gives comparisons with local (Chinese) tracking and Japanese tracking (since I live in the US) -- the Chinese tracking usually has some updates that never show up on the Japanese side.

Likewise, when I've sent stuff via EMS to the US, USPS tracking never shows much from what happens in Japan, but the Japanese tracking shows pretty much everything...

In China :

http://www.ems.com.cn/mailtracking/e_you_jian_cha_xun.html?COLLCC=3219665597&

At destination:

Your local post office site

johnlogan
Mine shows since December 13th still in China .not nice!!! Hahahaha

Your item was collected( 51008101) at 2016-12-17 21:28:00

Usernamee

I've been using track.aftership.com seems to give me more detailed info but then again my package hasn't updated since :-/

TKO

My December order experience:

I ordered two watches from a TD and approved the QC pictures on 2nd December; the watches arrived at my door via Royal Mail tracked on the 23rd December (just in time for Christmas). 21 days from order to delivery. The order tracking started to work on 22nd December (before that the tracking just specified that a 'pre-advice' had been given).

Not a fast shipment but understandable during December.