Sign in to follow this  
mickijag

Experience with this sites

mickijag

Hello Members

I'd like to give a quick input about a noob and his experience in the fake-watch wold.

Unfortionatly I got scammed, but I wanna warn these ''New'' people on the following links.

I ordered a watch at atimes.co.

Maybe one of you remembers my inputs a couple of weeks ago.

It belongs to a guy from Spain and the factory seems to be in Hong-Kong.

They have registrated over 40 different domains for fake watches.

I ordered a Breitling Aerospace Avantage for just 99.-

I didn't expect much out of it, but why don't give it a try...

After contactig the seller about shipping etc. he replied almost within 12 hours every time.

He was friendly and sent the package via Courier.

It passed the customs in Europe without any trouble.

This was my only fear!

As I oppened the package I was pretty shocked.

Just a watch that looked like a B50 but more for Kids. This model doesn't seem to exist and it's a mix between something I don't know.

It was the wrong model and also a very very cheap looking material. Probably plastik...

Even a kid could tell that this is fake as fu** :)

The watch is half damaged and the buttons don't work. So you can't even change date and time.

I'm trying now to get a refund from the seller with the ''wrong item'' reason.

What would you recommend me to do?

Contacting the Bank for canceling the money and transfer it back? They already told me it's no big deal, but I have to write what I ordered. This is a bit tricky cause of the fake.

At least I won't order any more there.

Please make sure to search for the website in detail and find out to whom the website and domain belongs.

If they have more than 2 Domains I would say there fake.

https://www.pic-uplo...G_7013.jpg.html

sogeha

Can't you just write wristwatch?

brang1

Trusted Dealer section is there for this very reason, lesson learnt. Be thankful you only blew 99 bucks

kennycoder

Doesn't look half bad for 99 bucks to be honest.

splke

think you have done ok for the dosh pal

brang1

Doesn't look half bad for 99 bucks to be honest.

you're right, seen much worse

ortiizz

Seems as you have a few posts before this, so it's safe to assume you been here before and somehow still managed to find a non TD site? What's w/ that? I mean, c'mooon! How is that possible, there are countless threads on the issue. But as mentioned, lesson learned. Probably not much you can do about it except maybe mess w/ the scammers payment processor and his ability to take CC payments for a while.

BadApple

There are a plethora of scam sites out there. TD's is THE only way and if this experience you had was before you found RWG then join the list of those who have been taken in. If it was after you joined RWG then more fool you.

I have bought several watched from sites before I found RWG with mixed results - my best buy was a Panerai GMT with a ST25 movement for $118 and it has been brilliant. My worst was when a Facebook advert drew me to an Omega site that had an actual App which was on AppStore. I shed out £200 for what looked like a superb copy of a Ocean Chrono - it came in a box, with all the paperwork, the watch fell to bits within an hour.

I complained to Apple and the App has gone now. Just had my first order from Kuvarsit and waiting for Daisy to return from CNY to order my Pegalos.

deju

You never got scammed... looking at the watch, you definitely got what you paid for. In fairness did alright for the money too.