Sign in to follow this  
Mrzestone

Annual Calendar Ref. 5205G Or Chronograph Ref. 5170G.

Mrzestone

Hello Everyone,

So I have been researching all the td and can not seem to find anyone that has a Annual Calendar Ref. 5205G or a CHronograph Ref 5170, ANyone know where I can find these reps? I would want them as close to gen,

Thanks for your help.

_DC_

Hi there

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but neither of these watches are repped (not very well at least). There is a 5170 rep but it's not close to gen, wrong bezel shape and dial layout is off but worst thing is its 3mm larger than the gen at 42mm!!

DC

Mrzestone

Hi there

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but neither of these watches are repped (not very well at least). There is a 5170 rep but it's not close to gen, wrong bezel shape and dial layout is off but worst thing is its 3mm larger than the gen at 42mm!!

DC

Thank you DC for the reply, I would love for either one of these to get close to gen, I guess we have to wait.

_DC_

The 5205 isn't likely to happen coz of the calendar complication, but there is no good reason for there not being a decent 5170 rep, it bugs me. There has been one, I've seen it, but it's not available anymore... the search continues!!!

DC

Nhrob

Dc, sorry for necroposting, but it appears Andrew has one listed... on Trustytime.

Tried to copy link, but it just takes you to his main page. Have to search for pp0209a

PP0209A - Annual Calendar MoonPhase 5205G Blue MY9015 Cal324

Nhrob

Just verified with Andrew. He's got it.

_DC_

Yeah definite necropost lol, but I know that one now exists because I own it, lol...

26B699F7-645C-464C-8CD0-EB8516698312_zpsl9j2hdgn.jpg

I was half right though, they didn't manage to rep it "properly", the day and month indications are fixed and don't change so it's always a Saturday in March lol!

DC

Nhrob

You dawg! :-)

I've got two pp's on the way plus a Longines and a Tag... next month, a blue 5505g is in my future.

Pics when they arrive.