Sign in to follow this  
Martijn0007

New Nautilus 5726 rep

_DC_

Already asked if it comes in grey dial as that is one of my all time favourite Pateks, but at the moment it's only in white :(

DC

Nnilswerdna

Shame about that sunken date and day.

Thing is - People who know Patek are more often than not watch geeks like us, they notice errors like that and with tells such as the thickness, you wouldn't find me going anywhere near this model and no decorated movement plate would ever change that.

Nickfive

I like this a lot, I'd probably only want the grey dial also though.

NCRich

Thing is - People who know Patek are more often than not watch geeks like us, they notice errors like that and with tells such as the thickness, you wouldn't find me going anywhere near this model and no decorated movement plate would ever change that.

And you run across Patek experts a lot in your day to day life? And they ask to see the back of your watch?

:lol:

FuzzyCoyote

If anyone wants to test out the feel of an older 5726... By all means check out my sales thread....

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...howtopic=127777

Unless you see Patek Experts everyday.... Then I wouldn't worry....

Nnilswerdna

And you run across Patek experts a lot in your day to day life? And they ask to see the back of your watch?

:lol:

I work for a very well known bank and my Financial Director, on my interview, clocked my Rolex and we ended up talking about his love of watches (namely his 2 Pateks he bought whilst at a function in Glasgow)

I realise I may be an exception, but yes, as I report directly to the board during Steering meetings I do come across a lot of guys who have a passion for watches.

Martijn0007

Angus (from Puretime) posted on RWI that V6F/KW has produced a 3.3mm thin movement that will be used in 'a new generation of Patek Philippe reps' that will come out 'soon'. That includes the Nautilus range.

I guess it's worth to wait a bit and see how these turn out and if they decide to rep the 5726 too.

Thelittleprince
Angus (from Puretime) posted on RWI that V6F/KW has produced a 3.3mm thin movement that will be used in 'a new generation of Patek Philippe reps' that will come out 'soon'. That includes the Nautilus range.

I guess it's worth to wait a bit and see how these turn out and if they decide to rep the 5726 too.

This

Nikohublot

3,3 mm rep auto mov. :0? That would be fire ! If this is true we can soon expect 8,5 mm Nautilus superreps :P

Martijn0007

3,3 mm rep auto mov. :0? That would be fire ! If this is true we can soon expect 8,5 mm Nautilus superreps :P

Not sure but I'm guessing it's automatic. The gen Nautilus movement is 3.3mm too, so they've probably taken some inspiration from that!

Nikohublot

Not sure but I'm guessing it's automatic. The gen Nautilus movement is 3.3mm too, so they've probably taken some inspiration from that!

Can't believe that atm i hope its not handwind :D that would be pretty useless for the open casebacks of the nautilus . Or maybe they can put a fake rotor on it ... lets wait and pray :-(

Genius
If anyone wants to test out the feel of an older 5726... By all means check out my sales thread....

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...howtopic=127777

Unless you see Patek Experts everyday.... Then I wouldn't worry....

Yours actually looks better than the new one, really like it but sold my last nautilus because I never wore it

Martijn0007

Can't believe that atm i hope its not handwind :D that would be pretty useless for the open casebacks of the nautilus . Or maybe they can put a fake rotor on it ... lets wait and pray :-(

Time will tell! Angus has posted some very interesting information regarding upcoming reps.

Highlights for me are the new Breguet (we knew that was comming for a while now) and they're also working on a Lange 1.

Pictured below is the rep, all parts are working and moving.

S53TFOc.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0WflkNC5vI

If they can make that Breguet I'm sure they can make a good Nautilus rep too!

Edited by Martijn0007

Nikohublot

Wow! 2017 is gonna be a good year for us . New movt. can be used in so many dresswatches that had "thickness" problems .

_DC_

All sounds very exciting, I'll have to start putting a few pennies away in preparation!

I just hope that they actually take the opportunity to make other improvements with new versions (dial colours and so on) rather that just obsessing over the movement decoration!!!!!

Roll on these new Patek releases, can't wait!

DC

Nikohublot

Just watched the Breuget videos ... damn! If the repmakers bring it out with the same case diameter and a good rg finish i would buy it instantly!

chase0224

I swear to fucking god if there is that smirking sun on the other side of that "moonphase" indicator...

_DC_
I swear to fucking god if there is that smirking sun on the other side of that "moonphase" indicator...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Chase is about to have a hulk moment!!

Relax Chase, your fears are unfounded...

76C463D5-585B-4D88-A862-1E3CEB7FD9B0_zpsqr35hzz7.png

DC

Jholmeson

Very excited to hear about the new movements, hopefully some decent Calatrava reps will come from it... this hobby keeps improving by leaps and bounds - amazing to see.

chase0224

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Chase is about to have a hulk moment!!

Relax Chase, your fears are unfounded...

76C463D5-585B-4D88-A862-1E3CEB7FD9B0_zpsqr35hzz7.png

DC

Thank god lol

Martijn0007

The new movement should release in April according to Angus. Will be a V6F/KW release.

Nikohublot

Any new information about the Breguet? The Videos on rwi are a bit confusing because they show two different modells :0

Martijn0007

Any new information about the Breguet? The Videos on rwi are a bit confusing because they show two different modells :0

Angus said that the 7057 is coming out this month. Price under 500$.

He posted a picture of the rep. Not sure if it was the final product but it wasn't perfect. The PR indicator wasn't the right color and a few of the movement bridges looked a bit too small.

Gen for reference

tradition-7057.jpg

Edited by Martijn0007

Nikohublot

Angus said that the 7057 is coming out this month. Price under 500$.

He posted a picture of the rep. Not sure if it was the final product but it wasn't perfect. The PR indicator wasn't the right color and a few of the movement bridges looked a bit too small.

Gen for reference

tradition-7057.jpg

Do you think the 7067 in the Video is a rep? Or just a guy showing off his gen , because it looks so good , much better than the 7057 which has some flaws.