Sign in to follow this  
prentoeng

AP Alinghi Limited Edition forged carbon bezel?

prentoeng

Hi all,

Firstly what a great forum, so much information. Some of the builds are amazing (just read Mr-Z's AP Grand Prix build, wow!)....

I have little experience with watches. My trusty Seiko Scuba Diver has been running flawlessly for the past 20 years and has covered enough miles to go around the world several times so I have not needed any others...... Until now :D

I apologise for maybe asking a obvious question but I have searched for my answer (not necessarily the right way though..).

I absolutely love AP Alinghi Limited Edition, especially the boat shaped pointers (I am in merchant navy) but the plain bezel seems to be the main let down of the ones I have seen. Is there a carbon version available or has anyone successfully created a carbon look effect using abrasives etc?

I have not bought one yet and Kingwatch seems to be the only trader from the forum list who is stocking the silver case with black face automatic version. I have e-mailed him to see if he has one and just to check if the date works?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Kieran