Sign in to follow this  
Chris2195

Perfect Clones Full Wrapped Rolex Models!

Chris2195

Hi Guys,

I am new to this site, and I am looking for the best two toned GMT Master 2 out there, and I must say that the Fully wrapped gold models from Perfect Clones seems interesting!

Does any of you have any experience with these models?

Sincerely,

Christopher Denmark!

onzenuub

Just go through the trusted dealers list, they can help. If that doesn't help, start reading. If that doesn't help start using the search box. If that doesn't help start reading the thread named " The best rep reviews database". If that doesn't help start all over. If that doesn't help start a thread asking for help.

RepGuy

Hi Guys,

I am new to this site, and I am looking for the best two toned GMT Master 2 out there, and I must say that the Fully wrapped gold models from Perfect Clones seems interesting!

Does any of you have any experience with these models?

Sincerely,

Christopher Denmark!

I assume once you find out we wont be your Google, you'll disappear, so I'll keep it short. If you spent a few minutes reading, you would find out that we cannot answer what rep is "the best", do some research and contact a Trusted Dealer after you have done so (Hint: all of this info can be found on the front page).

elp

Or PM Onze, he's usually quite responsive when not stuck in a gloryhole.

Chris2195

Sorry if I offended anyone with my questions since I am new to this forum! I have read most of the info for "new members" but I just wanted to hear if anybody here have purchased the mentioned models from Perfect Clones?

I have successfully bought Ap's and Hublot's from Ok-replica.me and have always been very happy with their products and customer service! When it comes to Rolex I am kinda green and I just want the best out there! The thing I found interesting about their "fully wrapped models is that I often see that only parts of the mid links is gold wrapped and that's an easy tell sign to spot a poorly made replica, and since they offer models where the mid links are fully wrapped I found that very interesting! But again, one thing is what the websites offer, another thing is what is reality!

But I will follow your advice and read all threads in here, and hopefully that will make me wiser,

Thanks guys,

Christopher

onzenuub

Best answer ever. :D

Santaros

Sorry if I offended anyone with my questions since I am new to this forum! I have read most of the info for "new members" but I just wanted to hear if anybody here have purchased the mentioned models from Perfect Clones?

I have successfully bought Ap's and Hublot's from Ok-replica.me and have always been very happy with their products and customer service! When it comes to Rolex I am kinda green and I just want the best out there! The thing I found interesting about their "fully wrapped models is that I often see that only parts of the mid links is gold wrapped and that's an easy tell sign to spot a poorly made replica, and since they offer models where the mid links are fully wrapped I found that very interesting! But again, one thing is what the websites offer, another thing is what is reality!

But I will follow your advice and read all threads in here, and hopefully that will make me wiser,

Thanks guys,

Christopher

To be honest, I dont see the point of that amount of gold on a rep, the color of the gold will be off anyway, not to mention the incorrect hand stacks, and the wrong font dials an bezels even on the best models...

So if you fancy the style go with the standard plated ones, the pvd today is waaaay better, if its not your daily beater it will hold probably longer than the movement inside.

Or buy an interesting underrated gen secondhand from that pile of money what they ask for a wrapped rep.

Sakurai

Simply choose one or a couple of RWG Trusted Dealers and start to cultivate relationships while buying some reps. Within short you will start to realise which dealer you personally prefer. My go to TD is Toro, but I also have several reps from Perfect Clones - they are very good and also had excellent aftermarket service when I once needed the crown on a Seamaster fixed.

Chris2195

Thanks for your info Sakurai,

I think I will make a purchase from them and hopefully I get what they promise! I will post a thread later about my experience with Perfect Clones!

Have a great Sunday!

Christopher

vinnychase1

I haven't had enough posts to get offended. Hopefully after 1000 I can start.