Sign in to follow this  
Del

Christopher Ward Sale...

Del

Ach, some of the really good 50% off Trident deals (43mm) have gone already...

Still, the 30% category still has some. :)

splke

Got some straps 10 quid each or 20 withe Bader deployment

Lagger

FOR FUCK SAKE! I saw the 43mm trident ceramic and thought yes I will have that, but was being hurried out the door to get to the sales by the Mrs...........................thought I would order on my phone and left it in the house in the rush!!!!!................now there is only girls sizes left (38mm)

Wonder if DFQ bagged one, I might get one yet:-).....................on leather D!

dfq23

FOR FUCK SAKE! I saw the 43mm trident ceramic and thought yes I will have that, but was being hurried out the door to get to the sales by the Mrs...........................thought I would order on my phone and left it in the house in the rush!!!!!................now there is only girls sizes left (38mm)

Wonder if DFQ bagged one, I might get one yet:-).....................on leather D!

I was eyeing up the 43mm vintage trident pro steel on leather but couldn't justify another 300 quid after spunking all my xmas watch funds on the terrascope yesterday

Lagger

I was eyeing up the 43mm vintage trident pro steel on leather but couldn't justify another 300 quid after spunking all my xmas watch funds on the terrascope yesterday

Oh well that's me shit out of luck then!

I knew you would be sniffing though!

20Footer

The 43mm must have gone fast. As soon as I read the email and clicked the link...they were gone!!! Ah Feck. I too wanted the black vintage. The GMT I have from them is a great watch. At around $500 U.S. the vintage would have been a STEAL!

fatarms

How the fuck does a watch manufacturer make the "deployment" mistake? WTF?

Lagger

Just read a review and the black vintage is pvd not ceramic, and doesn't have the wave dial........still a very nice watch though.

Ordered myself the 43mm Trident quartz as a taster, not home for two weeks will post pics then